Any 2012 UK brides out there

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 KerryLou

• 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by KerryLou 

Hi Ladies, I too am a 2012 bride, we will be getting married at Sandos Caracol on the 8th October. I am so excited. We went to the exact same resort 5yrs ago for a holiday and fell in love with the place. Who are you guys using for getting your birth certificates etc..?

Of course I meant who are you using to TRANSLATE your birth certs etc..... DOH!!

#12 gems2wed2012

• 13 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:44 AM

Hi all future brides from the UK getting married in 2012 :-)

I to am getting married in 2012 in October at Dreams La Romana

We have just done the finally bit of booking with Thomas Cook and I am know starting to look at dresses and colours etc........ trying to get some inspiration (I'm such an indecisive person).

Looking forward to sharing any ideas and info with future brides x

#13 Selina Newman

Selina Newman
      • 46 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:21 AM

Hello Ladies

If you check with your hotel you may not require you birth certificate to be translated.  It varies from state to state all I require is our passports and visa.  I have booked direct with the hotel and confirmed twice that was all the documents we need.  I know if we booked the wedding through Thomas Cook they ask for everything to be translated when the hotel doesnt require it.

Hope this helps.

#14 KellySmith

• 4 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:42 AM

Our resort doesn't need you to get your birth certificates translated unless your devorced or adopted ect so saved quite a bit there luckily

#15 jennaba3

• 210 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:09 AM

Hi Ladies,

I am a UK 2012 bride too.. Getting married at the Sensatori 6th September 2012 .. We booked through Thomsons in June and it seems to be flying by already xxxx

#16 JaziandSwag

• 152 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 06:55 AM

Hi ladies!  2012 bride here...woot, woot ;-)  BUT, I don't hail from the UK...other side of the pond :-P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users