Sign in to follow this  
futuremrstgun

Any Etsy Veil Buyers????

sorry, no experience with etsy, but I did get a great (plain) veil from David's bridal. it was a chapel length with pencil edge and only $69:

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Chapel-Length-Veil-with-Pencil-Edge-669_Accessories-Veils-Cathedral

I did notice one of the etsy sellers was also a seamstress in austin, and she trained in eastern europe before working at david's bridal. I wasn't able to find her craigslist ad, but that's how I learned about her initially. best of luck!

I am also interested to find out in anyone has purchased a veil from etsy and from what sellers

I purchased mine from Etsy..a royal wedding. Its nice and was only $17. Pretty simple though. One layer sweep length. 72x72. The ivory is a little more yellow than I wanted to match my Maggie ivory which is pretty white but it still looks good. Comb is small but nicely finished.

Thanks for posting the pic of your etsy veil.  I am going back and forth on wearing a veil & don't want t spend too much if I don't end up wearing one.  I am going to look into etsy.  Thanks!

sascolo...THANKS for sharing a pic of the veil...it looks really nice.  i'm interested in the name of the etsy seller you used as i'd like to purchase a cathedral length veil for my Fall Jamaica wedding!

thanks, again!!!

R~

I used aroyalwedding. It was custom for me. They were inexpensive and really fast shipping. I would've preferred a less yellow ivory but for the price and customer service I am thrilled. Some weren't as prompt with communications. This seller was great!

ladies...David's Bridal has veils and alot of other stuff on sale..i picked up a cathedral length veil TODAY...regularly priced $129.00 for $9.99!!!  YES, $9.99!!!

see the pic...

DB Veil.jpg

post-39145-138622258391_thumb.jpg

Wow, awesome deal! Thanks for posting, I wonder if there similar deals in Toronto? I thought about maybe making one as well because I too can't decide if I want one, I goggled making your own veil and it actually looks pretty straightforward!