Merrick Cousley Photography

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 Love2878

• 3 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:40 PM

I've tried to post here twice! Can anyone see my posts? I used Merrick in April! He's amazing!

#12 Love2878

• 3 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:11 PM

Is this working?

#13 roxy1627

• 6 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:58 AM

We just put our deposit down for Merrick!! I am so excited, his work looks amazing!!

#14 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:35 PM

Glad to hear that! Do you have any pictures?

#15 Natalie2012

• 212 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:06 PM

Yes your posts are visible:) So glad to hear you used Merrick and that he was amazing!!

Originally Posted by Love2878 

I've tried to post here twice! Can anyone see my posts? I used Merrick in April! He's amazing!

#16 jadesuga

• 10 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:46 PM

I'm also stuck on finding the right photographer for our wedding!  Merrick Cousley looks great, as well I found Misha Earle.  What's important to us is the editing, color corrections and color balancing, exposure correction and enhancement, cropping, minor retouching, turning photos to black & white etc.. and the obvious pricing.  It would be nice if someone could post their wedding photo's from Merrick Cousley?

Thanks Ladies!

#17 monarch

• 22 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 05:34 PM

Hello Jamaicabride21!  How did you feel about Merrick's final pictures??

#18 lisaeloine

• 13 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:55 AM

He was the photographer for my neice's wedding at RIU Ocho Rios. The pics came out really nice.

#19 CrystalnOmar

• 11 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:07 AM

Ooooh, I would love to see more pics of his.  I have been talking to Sun Gold and Saab.  Love, would you share after your big day?  Thanks

#20 kendra6303

• 41 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:05 AM

Merrick Cousley is awesome! I used him for my July 2012 wedding. What first drew me to him is his response time. He was very prompt in responding to my inquiries, which made me feel very comfortable sending money to another country and receiving services from someone I've never met. His pictures are so bold and colorful. His pricing was reasonable and was not based on blocks of time as many are. His prices are good from beginning to end. He was great to work with; soft spoken, prompt, professional, provided good guidance, we hardly even noticed he was there during the preparation and wedding. It took a few weeks to get my pictures, which I later learned took so long b/c he was editing out my tan lines from the bathing suit, which I was thankful for. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users