JayKay

Merrick Cousley Photography

Glad to hear that! Do you have any pictures?

Yes your posts are visible:) So glad to hear you used Merrick and that he was amazing!!

Originally Posted by Love2878 View Post

I've tried to post here twice! Can anyone see my posts? I used Merrick in April! He's amazing!

I'm also stuck on finding the right photographer for our wedding!  Merrick Cousley looks great, as well I found Misha Earle.  What's important to us is the editing, color corrections and color balancing, exposure correction and enhancement, cropping, minor retouching, turning photos to black & white etc.. and the obvious pricing.  It would be nice if someone could post their wedding photo's from Merrick Cousley?

Thanks Ladies!

Merrick Cousley is awesome! I used him for my July 2012 wedding. What first drew me to him is his response time. He was very prompt in responding to my inquiries, which made me feel very comfortable sending money to another country and receiving services from someone I've never met. His pictures are so bold and colorful. His pricing was reasonable and was not based on blocks of time as many are. His prices are good from beginning to end. He was great to work with; soft spoken, prompt, professional, provided good guidance, we hardly even noticed he was there during the preparation and wedding. It took a few weeks to get my pictures, which I later learned took so long b/c he was editing out my tan lines from the bathing suit, which I was thankful for.