Photo

Sandals Negril Weddings

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#91 redsoxgrl

redsoxgrl
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:27 PM

Does anyone know if Sandals provides witnesses for you if you are eloping? This thought just literally popped into my head haha. I was planning on meeting people there and maybe asking a few to come, but with arriving on Saturday, wedding on Monday, I don't think there will be much time to make friends!

#92 KHall79

KHall79
    • 4 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 23, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Sandals Negril, Jamaica
    • LocationErie, PA

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:04 PM

Does anyone know if Sandals provides witnesses for you if you are eloping? This thought just literally popped into my head haha. I was planning on meeting people there and maybe asking a few to come, but with arriving on Saturday, wedding on Monday, I don't think there will be much time to make friends!

What days will you be there?  We are also getting married July 2014 at Sandals Negril.  Not a big wedding at all, just eloping :-)  I don't see too many people doing just a private wedding, it's all bigger weddings I am reading about. 

#93 redsoxgrl

redsoxgrl
    • 34 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:11 PM

What days will you be there? We are also getting married July 2014 at Sandals Negril. Not a big wedding at all, just eloping :-) I don't see too many people doing just a private wedding, it's all bigger weddings I am reading about.

We will be there July 26-Aug 2nd!

#94 DelightfulDani

DelightfulDani
      • 99 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:38 AM

Was it hard to make the decision to get married in a resort that was adults only ? I know that I have some friend that have young kids

#95 KHall79

KHall79
        • 4 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 23, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Sandals Negril, Jamaica
        • LocationErie, PA

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:55 PM

Anyone have any experience with the hair & Make-up done on site at SN?  I'm in limbo about what to do!  Just do my own? or shell out the cash and hope for the best?  I haven't seen any reviews on this.

#96 redsoxgrl

redsoxgrl
        • 34 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:09 AM

Anyone have any experience with the hair & Make-up done on site at SN? I'm in limbo about what to do! Just do my own? or shell out the cash and hope for the best? I haven't seen any reviews on this.

When is your wedding? I booked hair/makeup trial and day of at the spa. I can report back with a review. My wedding is end of July :)

#97 nvjagapo

nvjagapo
          • 3 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:09 PM

I think the bride's shoes are hard to find.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users