Sign in to follow this  
cGd41812

Getting FREE things from Vistaprints??

I didn't realize you had ordered!!!! Has anything arrived yet?  Will you post some pictures when they do? I really want to see the shirts and bag!!! What was shipping like on that?  

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

so, this is what ive gotten from vista print lol

return labels(for my klenex tissues)  140 count

business cards (for my key card holders) 240 count

t-shirts for him and I (so cute) 2 count

magnets 140 count

tote bag(man and wife pic on it) 1 count all i need lol

i think thats it............and they were all free!!!! just pay shipping, the best thing is sign up for there emails and get it all in one order

i think the shipping on the tissue stickers was 6.77..... which is cheaper than i could have bought it for lol ... what ill do is post the link for you so you can see the stuff lol its really cute hun, the t-shirts say PROPERTY OF LEIGH XXL EST.0414.12 and PROPERTY OF MIKE XXL EST. 04.14.12 with this is got matching key chains for both hehehehehe i luv them!!! and the tote bag is for me..its got a bride and groom on it and our wedding date too.

here is the link, it should also have the price on there too.

http://www.vistaprint.ca/vp/ns/my_account/my_portfolio.aspx

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

I didn't realize you had ordered!!!! Has anything arrived yet?  Will you post some pictures when they do? I really want to see the shirts and bag!!! What was shipping like on that?  

oopsss should have read it all first huh???!!! no nothing has  come in yet, should be today...ill let you know when the do hun!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

Ok, I know a lot of you girls said order one thing at a time and pay for shipping each time for free bags, etc.  I think I got a really good deal but want to get your thoughts.  I was able to get FREE shipping 50 canvas bags, 140 labels, 250 business cards and 50 post cards for $190.... i figure if I shipped one bag at $4 each time, it would be more... is this a deal??

That's a great deal!! I ordered from Vistaprint a few days ago and paid $9.00 in shipping for postcards and brochures!! So the free shipping was the way to go with all of those canvas bags!! Great job!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Originally Posted by cdc150 View Post

Ok, I know a lot of you girls said order one thing at a time and pay for shipping each time for free bags, etc.  I think I got a really good deal but want to get your thoughts.  I was able to get FREE shipping 50 canvas bags, 140 labels, 250 business cards and 50 post cards for $190.... i figure if I shipped one bag at $4 each time, it would be more... is this a deal??