Beach Palace Resort Weddings

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 ROXY6997

• Site Supporter
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:20 AM

Anyone know who their in-house photographer is (@ beach palace)...I am not sure if I want an outside vendor or to just use theirs because it's easiest :)

#22 eldiexs

• 154 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:24 PM

Hola Roxy! Congratulations and Welcome!

Good luck in your planning

#23 ssanders

• 22 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:38 AM

I am planning to get married at Beach Palace in April 2012 me and my fiance stayed at the sun palace in 2009 and fell in love! We like the luxury of being able to dine at the various palaceresorts but since I want kids in my wedding party I chose the Beach Palace.  How did you rate your wedding package? I am now torn after review this website if I want to have my ceremony at the beach palace or Dreams Cancun and resort Spa.

Any help from anyone is greatly appreciated!

#24 cancun911

• 25 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:25 PM

I hired an outside vendor. You can always check with the  W/C and see if she can  send you links to their on-site photograher.

Originally Posted by ROXY6997 View Post

Anyone know who their in-house photographer is (@ beach palace)...I am not sure if I want an outside vendor or to just use theirs because it's easiest :)

#25 GMac11

• 24 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:55 AM

Hi past and future beach palace brides!!

Wondering if anyone got their dress steamed at the hotel and if so what was your experience with them? How quickly were they able to do it and such.

Any and all info is welcome!!

#26 KarlalovesDave

• 16 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:10 AM

Quick question... I spoke to my WC this am, and asked about the possibility of bringing decorations to have set up on the tables.  I read that many of you have brought or are planning to bring your own reception decorations.  I was told that if I bring things to decorate that they will charge me a fee of $200 per table to set things up.  Was this a charge you had to deal with or was there a way around it?  Please let me know.  Of course I'm looking to save money if possible.  

#27 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:25 AM

Hello Beach Palace Brides,

Have you registered for the BDW Le Blanc and Beach Palace Wedding Webinar on October 27 @ 9:00am PST?

You should!!  It is a great chance to get your questions answered by Palace Resorts!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
              Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#28 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
              • 3,070 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:14 AM

hola all Beach Palace brides + Congrats! on your weddings! re photographers.....we always encourage our brides to choose a professional photographer to record this once-in-a-lifetime occasion. While it may be easier to go with an in-house photographer, you'll have a very different result.

If a really wonderful depiction of your wedding - a memory to last a lifetime - is what you want, pay the extra it takes for a professional who knows the industry and is really invested in capturing all those precious "moments that matter" for you!

I'm not saying you need to choose me.....there are numerous excellent professionals available

in the business here.

You'll be glad you chose "one of us" in the end - every time :)  best of luck to you all....enjoy!  

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                    100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#29 Cancunmay4

• 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:32 AM

One thing I did when communicating with the Beach Palace is I write everything in English then use google translate to write it in Spanish as well. I think that helps her understand me a little better. I am using a few outside vendors. I 've found that the in house or recommended vendors charge almost twice as much for certain services. So far I've hired Doremixx (Maritza) for the DJ and dancefloor, Cinematic Wedding Riviera Maya (Courtney) for the Video, and Maya Floral (Marvin) for the Flowers. They have all gotten back to me in a timely manner and been professional a courteous. The Beach Palace does charge you a $91/per person  guest pass fee for any outside vendors but its still works out to be a better deal. I am using the in house decorator. Her name is Moyra and she seems to be very nice and helpful. This is where I'm at so far. Our wedding is not until May 4,2013 so..... YEA!!! I hope this information is helpful.

I am looking for a cake vendor in Cancun so if anyone can help me out with a recommendation that would be awesome! thanks!

#30 Bella Rios

Bella Rios
                  • 65 posts
                  • Wedding Date:May 14, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
                  • LocationBeach Palace

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:11 PM

Hey Beach Palace Brides,

does anyone know if the Beach Palace only does buffett dinner??? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users