Beach Palace Resort Weddings

cancun911

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vika:

I cant thank you enough for taking the time to provide me with this information. Your pictures are beautiful. I have just sent them an email to see if they are available for a TTD shoot.

I got in touch with Doremixx and he is available on my wedding date! Yaay!  I have to admit, Im not happy to learn that BP is charging $250 + the $88 guest fee for an outside DJ. But, Im sure he will be worth it. I loved the dance floor he brings!

I wish I would have joined this site earlier because I have learned so much and got some great ideas from all the brides. Prior to this site, I had no idea TTD's existed! Im really looking forward to those photographs! 

Again, thank you for your post!

Liz

Originally Posted by cantwaitnomore View Post

Hello Cancun911 :) I just got married at the Beach Palace on May 4/11. OMG!! You will not regret-the Beach Palace has the best venue-the roof top is breathtaking! I chose a diamond package and upgraded it in any way I could.  My wedding planner was Rebeca-I can't find the words to express how great she is!! She is amazing, helpful, knows what she is doing..she didn't let me worry even for one second!!!! I chose saxophone for the ceremony and they did an amazing job! My dad walked my out when they plaid a godfather theme song:) I had shivers when they played it:) The wedding package came with a photographer and videographer for for ceremony and I paid extra for the videographer for the reception. One thing I would do differently is to have a videographer stay there for the dancing part..oh well. We hired photosincancun.com, Derek and Lorena for our entire day of the wedidng and TTD session couple of days later in the Cenote..my husband and I have never seen such an amazing photography work ever in our lives and, trust me, we have seen a lot:) Derek and Lorena are porfesssional, yet down to earth and made us feel like we knew each other for ever..so there was this great comfort level.  They are fun and they really do have a vision and we loved it!! (you may trake a look at our photos here http://www.photosincancun.com/beach-palace-wedding-packages/

). One more thing that is important is that their prices are super affordable..I have contacted alot of differnet photgraphers in Cancun area..and some charge an arm and a leg, which is not just rediculous but I also find it disrespectful ( I don't like to be ripped off as I am sure noone likes it..but when I get a quote of $5000 for a day of photgraphy- I just can't help but laugh). Derek's prices are affordable and you will get ALL of the images on CDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some photographers charge even extra for the images on CD, which really SHOULD belong to you anyway..Lorena is also a hair and make up artist and she did it all for my wedding- I LOVED it!! and beleive me-I am a very picky girl when it comes to my looks;) I told Lorena what I wanted-send several pix and she made it happen!! that's professionalism and years of experience. The video was done by Palace resorts was also amazing. For DJ we hired Doremixx and dealt with Ivan Gomez...such a smooth and great experience. I think Ivan plays at the best night clubs in Cancun and is well know in the city. To say that he really knows the music is to say nothing! He did all of our announcements (he speaks an amazing English), he was able to play any songs we wanted( we had lots of Russian and Indian music that I sent him in advance)..right after the first dance song and dance with parents song, everyone went on the dance floor (at about 7 pm) and noone left until about 12:30 am!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..dance floor was a whole new story-it was really a huge hit (check out the photos)..it is a light dance floor that changes colors-everyone loved it (from the kids to our 85 year old grandma!). Ivan borught the dance floor with him, as well as the projector and the screen for our slideshow. THe catch is that the Beach Palace doesn't want any outside vendors, but we got what we wanted with paying a littl ebit extra ($250 for Doremixx to come in and $88 pp for guest passes for Ivan and his assistant). BUT! It was ALL worth it!

We staied at the Beach Palace for 9 days and I loved, loved , loved everyhting about the hotel-it's a boutique style hotel so every time we would go downstairs and we alsways saw someone form our party (we had 45 people coming).  I went to the spa for my mani and massage-waht a great epxerience:) Pretty much every singe guest form our group went to the spa (we had those $1500 credits)  ..I loved the Italian restaurant and the WOK:) The presidential suite (room #1000) was beyond beleives!! We felt like we were royalty;) A day before the wedding we did a Welcome dinner on the beach which was a great thing for everyone to meet and greet:)

If I missed anything-please let me know, I am happy to answer all of your questions- I totally know what it's like to plan adestiantion wedding:) I was in your shoes just couple of months ago:) Good Luck and congrats! Vika

Hello dear, welcome to the forum

Im sure you will have a wonderfull wedding, this is a verry good place, we have shoot a lot of weddings and we have found that they have a lot of locations and the roof terrace they have its just amaizing, because of the view.

Please let us know if you have any questions, we always be glad to help you.

Best regards,

Aida Navarro

Our team:

Astrid & Martin

http://www.cancunwedding-photography.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cancun-Wedding-Photo/405881376123

http://vimeo.com/channels/framesvideoweddings

Ivan,

I have heard great things about your services from other brides on this site. Because of them, I am in the process of booking Doremixx for my upcoming wedding on 9-10-11 in Cancun.

I cant wait to party to great music! :)

Thanks!

Originally Posted by IvanG View Post

Hola Girls in the next link you will find some pics that I posted in other thread.

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/74567/palace-resort-brides#post_1637215

Best!

Great!

Originally Posted by cancun911 View Post

Ivan,

I have heard great things about your services from other brides on this site. Because of them, I am in the process of booking Doremixx for my upcoming wedding on 9-10-11 in Cancun.

I cant wait to party to great music! :)

Thanks!