Photo

Found website for travel sized items!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 Leah2012

Leah2012
  • 154 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:13 PM

Thanks for the website. Another great site for you diehard ebay girls is ebay. I have found lots of great travel size items on there for pretty cheap and reasonable shipping to canada.

#12 Shahlo

Shahlo
    • 253 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:06 AM

Such a great site, too bad we don't have something like this here in Canada. For canadians, if you are planning to order from them beaware:

"For international shipments, all duties, fees, licenses, taxes, and adherence to local laws, regulations and customs, and any other such international issues are the sole responsibility of the customer."

After getting all excited and putting everything in my shopping bag I decided to check the shipment conditions and came across that. Disappointing :(

#13 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
      • 1,748 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:22 AM

I saw that too and the duty and taxes can just get too crazy!! I think I am going to find them close to home otherwise order from ebay or amazon, always good experiences with both!!!

Originally Posted by Shahlo 

Such a great site, too bad we don't have something like this here in Canada. For canadians, if you are planning to order from them beaware:

"For international shipments, all duties, fees, licenses, taxes, and adherence to local laws, regulations and customs, and any other such international issues are the sole responsibility of the customer."

After getting all excited and putting everything in my shopping bag I decided to check the shipment conditions and came across that. Disappointing :(

#14 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:56 AM

GREAT FIND...I THINK BUYING BULK AT WAL-MART MIGHT BE BETTER FOR US CANADIANS I DID THE SAME THING AS JANET AND THE PRICE WAS ALOT

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#15 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:02 AM

Another option for us Canadians is the dollar store.  Depending what you are looking to put in your OOTs and what dollar stores are around you they do have "travel" sections.

A few things that I have seen

Body lotion

Hand lotion

Shampoo

Conditioner

Mouth Wash

Deoderant (men and women)

Wet one individual pack wipes (usually 24 in a pack)

Kleenex (8-10 in a pack for $1)

Hand Sanitizer (variety of packs, individuals, doubles, triples)

Make-up wipes

Bubble Bath

Soap

Mini Toothbrushes

There is lots more, unfortunately I haven't come across any medication at our local dollar stores like some in the states have but for those things I think I will opt for Amazon or Ebay! 

#16 Shahlo

Shahlo
            • 253 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:51 AM

This is great. Thanks for posting, Tori, I didn't realize they had a travel section. Another site that I came across is www.well.ca. I haven't ordered anything yet, but it says free shipping to Canada.

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Another option for us Canadians is the dollar store.  Depending what you are looking to put in your OOTs and what dollar stores are around you they do have "travel" sections.

A few things that I have seen

Body lotion

Hand lotion

Shampoo

Conditioner

Mouth Wash

Deoderant (men and women)

Wet one individual pack wipes (usually 24 in a pack)

Kleenex (8-10 in a pack for $1)

Hand Sanitizer (variety of packs, individuals, doubles, triples)

Make-up wipes

Bubble Bath

Soap

Mini Toothbrushes

There is lots more, unfortunately I haven't come across any medication at our local dollar stores like some in the states have but for those things I think I will opt for Amazon or Ebay! 

#17 DRb2b

DRb2b
              • 96 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:01 PM

This is great! Thanks for sharing...I'll have to bookmark for when I'm ready to buy oot bag stuff. Thanks again!

#18 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:19 PM

there is also the travel section at shoppers and walmart....they have the individual stuff i get it at xmas to do stockings lol lol and zellers has whats called a discount isle which has stuff like

hair ties

koolies

small candles

body spray

room spray and other things for the life of me i cant think of lol

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#19 mzthan6

mzthan6
                  • 176 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:50 PM

thank you for sharing :)

#20 Shahlo

Shahlo
                    • 253 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:14 PM

Thank you Canadiangirl! I found so many great things online later to realize that they either don't ship to Canada or the shipping fees are outrages. I think I will be hitting walmart, zellers, and dollar stores here in Canada :)

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

there is also the travel section at shoppers and walmart....they have the individual stuff i get it at xmas to do stockings lol lol and zellers has whats called a discount isle which has stuff like

hair ties

koolies

small candles

body spray

room spray and other things for the life of me i cant think of lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users