Photo

Punta Cana Excursions ~ "for entire wedding group" looking for suggestions?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 moniwoni

moniwoni
  • 120 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:54 PM

I want to plan an excursion for our guests that is fun and affordable.... Originally I was thinking just bridal party, but I would hate to leave other guests out since they will be traveling a long distance....  We may have a large number of guests so It may be costly to have everyone and pay for all?? 

monica wasser

#2 Katiem2012

Katiem2012
    • 104 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:45 AM

We're thinking about doing the same thing! I also am worried about the cost for it all and about which excursion to choose. We have guests coming from all different age groups so it's really hard to decide. Has anyone does this before??

#3 KCB2011

KCB2011
      • 308 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 07:26 AM

We are planning on doing the same thing and its not too crazy expensive (I think we got quotes around $1300 for a half day catamaran for up to 40 people)

You may want to check this thread for info on different excursions offered and which companies are best:

http://www.bestdesti...60#post_1596311 

#4 moniwoni

moniwoni
        • 120 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:51 PM

KCB2011  which catamaran company are you going with & is that the max amount of people you can have?

monica wasser

#5 KCB2011

KCB2011
          • 308 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:48 PM

I am going with Coco tours, they have been extremely helpful and very good at responding to my emails.  I'm not sure if that is the maximum - I just asked for a quote for that amount of people because that is what I am expecting.  I kind of asked to make my own tour but they also have pre-set tours where they charge per person if you prefer, I just found the catamaran rental to be a cheaper option.  Their website is

KCB2011  which catamaran company are you going with & is that the max amount of people you can have?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users