Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides- Post all Pictures and Video links here

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#31 luvmoo

luvmoo
  • 503 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:44 AM

Aww what a great Thread!! Thanks for posting pics and what not.. this is so nice! I can't wait until i am there!! hehe

#32 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
    • 359 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 03:17 PM

No one has posted anything here in a while. Any new updates?

#33 mrsdeloatch2be

mrsdeloatch2be
      • 141 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:03 AM

Pics from my wedding--- There are a bunch----

http://www.kodakgall...52214:982805520

June 30, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Suite, Montego Bay Jamaica~14 guests booked ~

#34 nolabride78

nolabride78
        • 16 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:36 PM

Thanks for sharing...

#35 starrysim

starrysim
          • 349 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:35 PM

Just wanted to give an idea of what the beach weddings look like.  This is at the Beach resort.  Neither is my wedding, just ones I saw while we were there.  There are sunbathers pretty much right up against the ceremony site, and people even swim in the background, some people are so rude.

IMG_7587s.jpg

IMG_7588s.jpgIMG_7624s.jpg

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#36 Leah22

Leah22
            • 150 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:56 AM

Yikes! That's why I'm nervous about getting married directly on the beach. But I'm worried that the other ceremony locations will fall flat as well.

Just wanted to give an idea of what the beach weddings look like.  This is at the Beach resort.  Neither is my wedding, just ones I saw while we were there.  There are sunbathers pretty much right up against the ceremony site, and people even swim in the background, some people are so rude.

IMG_7587s.jpg

IMG_7588s.jpgIMG_7624s.jpg

#37 starrysim

starrysim
              • 349 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leah22 

Yikes! That's why I'm nervous about getting married directly on the beach. But I'm worried that the other ceremony locations will fall flat as well.

Well, I may be biased, but I loved the terrace location :)  It's beautiful, more classy, and very private.

#38 Leah22

Leah22
                • 150 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:57 PM

After seeing your images I've definitely ruled out a beach wedding. I never wanted to go that route anyway, but I didn't think there many other options. I'm getting married at the Grand and the lobby terrace wasn't offered as an option for the ceremony. The wedding coordinated sent me pictures of the lobby staircase and some indoor space with a wood floor. Both are pretty but i want some connection to the exterior and a view of the ocean. At the moment I'm leaning towards the lobby but facing the exterior window (all of the other weddings I've seen there face the stairs). I'm only afraid the space will be too small for my 50 guests (estimated number). Has anyone been to the Grand? Is the lobby spacious for a ceremony (or do they have a terrace)?

Quote:

Well, I may be biased, but I loved the terrace location :)  It's beautiful, more classy, and very private.

#39 starrysim

starrysim
                  • 349 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Leah22 

After seeing your images I've definitely ruled out a beach wedding. I never wanted to go that route anyway, but I didn't think there many other options. I'm getting married at the Grand and the lobby terrace wasn't offered as an option for the ceremony. The wedding coordinated sent me pictures of the lobby staircase and some indoor space with a wood floor. Both are pretty but i want some connection to the exterior and a view of the ocean. At the moment I'm leaning towards the lobby but facing the exterior window (all of the other weddings I've seen there face the stairs). I'm only afraid the space will be too small for my 50 guests (estimated number). Has anyone been to the Grand? Is the lobby spacious for a ceremony (or do they have a terrace)?

Actually, the beach location at the Grand is very private.  The Grand beach is not as crowded anyway, there's no one ever at the very end. The spot is all the way at the west end of the beach strip, and there are some rocks there too, which makes it nice.  Let me try to find you some pics of the location.

grandloc1.jpg

grandloc2.jpg

#40 BrideMichyBoo

BrideMichyBoo
                    • 45 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:50 PM

Thanks for posting those pics of the beach ceremony.  We haven't decided on a resort for our wedding as yet, but i'm really feeling the IRH suites and I like the terrace idea.  I'm glad to know its more private which is what I'm looking for....This blog is amazing, it has helped me sooo much for planning ideas even though I'm just in the inital stages.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users