Iberostar Rose Hall Brides- Post all Pictures and Video links here

MY TTD was at Dunns River Falls. It was worth every penny going to the falls for our shoot.

Originally Posted by albellis View Post

It looks like it was an amazing wedding! Were all of the TTD pictures taken at the falls or were some at the Iberostar beach? The water looks so blue in the beach pictures, I would love to get some pictures with that gorgeous background :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Originally Posted by bride0807 View Post

Hi Ladies:

I got married at the Iberostar Rosehall Beach on May 10th.  You can find some pics taken by my family and friends with the link below.  Unfortunately I did not take any pics during the wedding so I'm still waiting for someone to send me pics from our reception at Uncle Tony's.  The wedding was amazing, I could not have asked for anything more.  the staff at the Iberostar Beach resort are wonderful and are eager and willing to accommodate any request.

http://cid-992b53e65684d862.skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?page=play&resid=992B53E65684D862!138

I used all of the vendors from the resort (digipix for videographer, suites spa for hair and makeup,  tai flora for the flowers, resort dj, resort steel band).  The only outside vendor I used was Misha Earle, she was amazing to work with.  Her pics will be ready next month, you can visit her website at

http://www.mishaearlephotography.com/

for our wedding we did ceremony at 4pm, cocktail party from 5-7, dinner at uncle tony's from 7-10:30 and after party at mango walk.

I will try to post my review sometime this week.

For now I will say anyone getting married at the beach has nothing to worry about.  The staff are amazing and really want you to relax and enjoy your stay at the hotel.

My goodness Maria, I LOVE your photographer! She did amazing work. I am getting married at Rose Hall Suites but I think I want my pics taken at Rose Hall Beach cause they are more my style. I've been looking through your pics searching for a close up of the floral design on your huppa (wedding arch). I want to have one made similar to yours and I would really appreciate it if you would be able to email me a pic of the arrangement. Who did you use for your flowers? You were a beautiful bride.

Jaqui

• 6 months later...
Originally Posted by staroxx View Post

Does any body have Micha Earle photography prices? I also assume because she is an outside vendor you had to pay a fee for her to attend the resort for your pictures?

Just contact her directly for her price list

mishaearle@gmail.com

I booked her and have talked to her several times through email and she is really prompt at getting back to you.

She told me she will be covering the vendor fee.

Originally Posted by starrysim View Post

Here are a few more details.  I'd be happy to try to find a picture if there's anything else in particular you're looking to see.

"A" menu appetizers

appetizers.jpg

Arch flower arrangement (Tai flora, standard $85 as per pricelist)

arch.jpg

Standard cake - it was delicious!!

cake.jpg

flowers - my bouquet wasn't standard, I upgraded. Standard boutonniere for groom, and corsage for mom (extra $$ as per pricelist)

flowers.jpg

How much was it extra for that bouquet? I am looking to have just tiger lilies as well. Funny how the arch flower arrangement was standard and not the bouquet?  Thanks in advance:)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for your review. It was very helpful. A few questions? The fabric used at the head table, open bar, cake table - is that fabric you brought to make the chair ties? Did you have a private reception at uncle Tony's then a bonfire on the beach as well. How long did the bonfire and steel drum band last? Did you rent the huppa/ white fabric from Tai floral? Thanks for the fake eyelash tip. I would have wanted them so that was very helpful, I would have been disappointed so that's a nice heads up,