Iberostar Rose Hall Brides- Post all Pictures and Video links here

Hi Newlyweds and fellow brides-to-be....

The Iberostar Rose Hall Brides- Post all info thread is GREAT! But I thought it would be really helpful to have a thread where we could look at a bunch of pictures or video of the resort/weddings without having to navigate all over the site.

I know I would greatly appreciate past brides posting a link to photos or videos they would be willing to share...or just copy and paste the photos right into your message...I know I love it when I can just scroll through and see without having to open new windows and such.

Anyway, thanks for anything you share and I will be sure to have lots of pics to post upon my return :) :) :)

Shana

IRHB 2-2-12

I will try and get the ball rolling by sharing a link to a trip advisor wedding review of the Suites. The pictures are shown below her review. I am pretty sure this bride used just the package decor for the ceremony, so that should be helpful to brides wondering what it looks like without the additions most brides do.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147311-d1205371-r32039958-Iberostar_Rose_Hall_Suites-Montego_Bay_Jamaica.html

This is a good idea.. the trip-advisor site wa actually a good resource that helped me pick the Suites...  There are some great pics in teh review section of this site too.

Originally Posted by shanas View Post

Hi Newlyweds and fellow brides-to-be....

The Iberostar Rose Hall Brides- Post all info thread is GREAT! But I thought it would be really helpful to have a thread where we could look at a bunch of pictures or video of the resort/weddings without having to navigate all over the site.

I know I would greatly appreciate past brides posting a link to photos or videos they would be willing to share...or just copy and paste the photos right into your message...I know I love it when I can just scroll through and see without having to open new windows and such.

Anyway, thanks for anything you share and I will be sure to have lots of pics to post upon my return :) :) :)

Shana

IRHB 2-2-12

Originally Posted by shanas View Post

I will try and get the ball rolling by sharing a link to a trip advisor wedding review of the Suites. The pictures are shown below her review. I am pretty sure this bride used just the package decor for the ceremony, so that should be helpful to brides wondering what it looks like without the additions most brides do.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147311-d1205371-r32039958-Iberostar_Rose_Hall_Suites-Montego_Bay_Jamaica.html

This is a great idea.  Thanks for taking the initiative Shana!!! I don't know if you guys have done this already but I've gotten a pretty good idea of the layout of the Iberostar from local photographer's sites like Sungold...Misha Earle.. Saab....the only thing is you need to search through each couples slideshow but well worth it!!!!

Here's some beautiful weddings I found on the web:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv3Xd87htDk

http://www.mishaearlephotography.com/blog2/

http://www.saabweddingphotographers.com/index2.php

Additional Stuff:

Another view of the reception area

Hi Ladies:

I got married at the Iberostar Rosehall Beach on May 10th. Below are a few pics.  Will post pics from the reception at Uncle Tony at a later date (didn't take any pics at the wedding, waiting for friends and family to send along).  Also had professional pics done by Misha Earle.  She was fantastic to work with. She will be sending me her pics next month www.mishaearlephotography.com/

n welcome bags.JPGfans and program for wedding.JPGbridesmaids2.JPGbombonaires_annabella boxes from harmony hall.JPGchairs.JPGbride and parents.JPGsteel band during cocktail party.JPGseating plan.JPGafter party at mango walk.JPGwedding.JPGwedding ceremony 2.JPG