Sign in to follow this  
aeluzu

Amanda's OOTs (lots of pics)

I was going to ask where you got your totes too!  They are SO cute!  Love everything!

Originally Posted by aeluzu View Post

The totes are from Dollar Tree. I actually found out about them through BDW! Here is a thread about them: http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/59298/dollar-tree-tote-bags

You really can't beat $1 a piece and you would never guess that they were so cheap if you see them and feel them. If you have a Dollar Tree nearby, I'd suggest going into the store to find them so you can pick your colors. If you order online there is a minimum and you get a variety of colors. Hope that helps! Good luck!!

GREAT job!!!  I just checked dollartree.com and they don't have the totes right now!  Bummer!  I really like how nice they look for only $1!!!!  I'll have to keep checking back!  Thanks for the ideas!

trust me, they definitely have it!!! i ordered my box and got them shipped to my local store !!!!

Here's the link!!!

http://www.dollartree.com/health-personal-care/eyewear-accessories/Jumbo-Beach-Totes-19-/211c253c253p318192/index.pro?method=search

Originally Posted by aahq45 View Post

GREAT job!!!  I just checked dollartree.com and they don't have the totes right now!  Bummer!  I really like how nice they look for only $1!!!!  I'll have to keep checking back!  Thanks for the ideas!

Thanks for all of the compliments! I mean I know that I put a lot of work into them but I wasn't sure if that came across in the final product, so it feels good to hear blush2.gif

Amanda you did great! I love what you did with the stamp and how you added your touch embellishing everything. My favorite part is your handwriting on the tags!

And I have those bags too...I bought out the store but I couldn't get enough in the same colors so I bought them all! Now I wish I had went online. I love the quality- I've ended up using a few so I might end up ordering some before its all over. I went to the dollar store today and they have a smaller version in a luau print which is cute if anyones interested.