Photo

Sunset Jamaica Grande Brides

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 Corie

Corie
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:48 AM

For ladies who have been married here.... Did you wear a veil? Was it really windy? Do you think a flower in the hair would be better? I know when I went to SJG last year it was super windy at the gazebo overlooking the water so I was wondering if it would be a good idea or not... Let me know your suggestions! Thanks ladies.

#12 Jen12112012

Jen12112012
    • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:18 PM

Hello ! I am getting married in SJG on 12/11/12 any reviews?suggestions??

#13 2012mrstobe

2012mrstobe
      • 164 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:29 AM

Originally Posted by Jen12112012 

Hello ! I am getting married in SJG on 12/11/12 any reviews?suggestions??

Hi,

I am getting married there on 8/31/12. There aren't a whole lot of reviews here for that resort. I do recall one bride that gave a review and we corresponded through PM as well. I'll check my messages and come back with her name so you can look her up.

#14 aug2012bride

aug2012bride
        • 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:59 AM

Hey all ! I am getting married here, in 3 weeks! I will do a full review with photo's after i am back! 

#15 2012mrstobe

2012mrstobe
          • 164 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by aug2012bride 

Hey all ! I am getting married here, in 3 weeks! I will do a full review with photo's after i am back! 

Aug2012,

Who have you been in contact with regarding the final details? I had been emailing Dawnette but after not hearing back from her in so long, I finally called and I got Vinetta, who actually works in the booking department but said she was just helping out in the wedding department. She sent me the one email that she promised she would and I haven't heard back from her (after sending several emails).

#16 rdfire2

rdfire2
            • 13 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:21 PM

I too had been in contact with dawnette ... And then didnt hear back for two months so i sent a follow up email. Now shanieka responded to my email finally....

#17 rdfire2

rdfire2
              • 13 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:23 PM

Congrats and good luck on your upcoming August wedding! Can't wait to hear your reviews and see some pics!

#18 aug2012bride

aug2012bride
                • 5 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:53 AM

Hey,

I have also been in contact with Shanieka who has been pretty great at responding. Except for this last week, I haven't heard much. Her email address is actually Dawnette's. Don't be afraid to send emails twice, if I wait over a week I do that and almost always receive a response within a day or 2. Sean is also really great at getting back to you, he runs the wedding department for all 3 sunsets i believe. He is is who booked my package and secured the date. 

#19 Marquita

Marquita
                  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

Hi,

Im wanting to get some info on weddings at the sunset grande.. Im going in May and Im hoping for a great experience..

#20 aug2012bride

aug2012bride
                    • 5 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:59 AM

I was married there in August and it was an absolutely wonderful experience. Although you must be prepared for the laid back attitude of the island. Everything you ask for will get done eventually, so don't stress. If you have any specific questions let me know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users