Wedding coordinator, Ilse Diamant and Capilla de Santa Maria

I don't know where THIS place is that you are posting about but I reviewed the one I mentioned. I don't want to confuse anyone because it is not the same place OR wedding coordinator I hired. This link is to something else.

Hello,

The picture in the album of our facebook page called Private wedding on the Riviera Maya are excatly the one you are talking about.....check the picture and you will recognize the church!!

EW is not a place we are a deocr and event company and wanted to share picture of the place....secret Jewel with its church

• 1 year later...

After having my wedding here ALL I can say is that the venue is beautiful, the bar service was fabulous and the officiant was great. I TAKE BACK my rave reviews as communication was a HUGE problem that caused me many tears and unneeded stress. For instance, the coordinator went MIA for weeks right before y wedding with one excuse after another which was a major fail for a bride who is nervous and anxious as it is. The caterer "Festiv" was irresponsible and wanted money that wasn't CLEARLY communicated even after I repeatedly asked "Is that all I owe?" BUT on the night before they wanted a "deposit" of  1K IN CASH!  Another major fail, not to mentioned the food I ordered was NOT completely correct. For instance we ordered the main dish and mashed potatoes ... NO mashed (embarrassing when you have pre-printed menus). The taco bar was tiny and food was limited. The cake was extremely dry & we threw it all out. Needless to say NOT worth the outrageous amounts of money I paid for all of the food. Another example was the photographer Sweet Caribbean. We PAID for TWO photographers for all day and only ONE showed up until the end of the night when the other showed. They came highly recommended because their photos are good... UNTIL it came to delivering the pictures. I didn't get to preview or chose the pictures that came in my album, further more I had to nag and nag and nag some more as well as pay out some MORE cash to get my all of the photos and then NAG and Nag and Nag and pay another $100 for me to get them on CD. The pictures were good until I saw there was NOT ONE picture of me and my mom so now I have to go take some  just so I have some.  Furthermore, the video which was indeed beautiful was only 14 minutes!!!! 14 MINUTES!!!! For over well over $1K, really??? I had to fork out more money to have the outtakes sent to me so I can have another remade here because I had no choice if I wanted all of my stuff.  The amounts of money they charged was very not even close to what I would have paid in the states for what we got. I am so disappointed. Once again, I loved the venue and my wedding was extremely beautiful but in retrospect, I would only have my wedding here IF I had wedding insurance and some stress medication. I'm sorry if this is offending anyone but just as I was excited in announcing my recommendations, I am also responsible for sharing the truth of my experience. You may also want to message Becky, who also had her wedding there (See thread) her and I had similar experiences especially with the communication and money. It's a gorgeous, magical place and Ilse did a great job on the DAY OF my wedding BUT I got to be real as well with all the prewedding and post wedding stuff.  I really hope she works on communication and for her vendors to be more professional. I wish more effort was made to avoid stress all around.