Photo

UNIQUE 'bridesmaids' gifts - Please help!

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#51 agm04

agm04
  • 548 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

I know this thread is about bridesmaids gifts but I noticed Agm mentioned buying for her flower girl

Is it customary to buy a gift for the flower girl and ring bearer? If so what are you ladies planning on getting them?

I'm a little torn as I would like to buy for them as they are part of the wedding party but they are 2 of the 4 children there, the other two being their brothers. All four kids are between 4-7. I feel if I buy for the ring bearer and flower girl I have to buy for the other two as well or they will be upset.

I'm not sure - I think a small gift is common but I don't think you have to.  I put FI in charge of ring bearer gifts because they're his cousins and I have zero ideas.  I also got the flower girl and ring bearers t shirts from vistaprint - you could just do something like that?  And I'll put some extra stuff in their welcome bags, too.  I think maybe the t shirt idea is a good one - it will say flower girl/ ring bearer so it won't feel like you're leaving the other kids out by just getting a general gift that way maybe?

#52 un4gitabl

un4gitabl
    • 110 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:37 PM

I think I am going to do matching PJ's for all my girlfriends who are coming and getting dressed with me and then earrings for my bridesmaids. 

#53 agm04

agm04
    • 548 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:58 AM

If anyone is still looking for ideas, the knot has a sale today.  I saw a few cute clutches and such that are reasonably priced.  http://weddingshop.t...?s=new&_view=80

#54 LKocelko

LKocelko
      • 350 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:14 AM

I'm thinking of getting my MOH some type of activity from the resort. Either a massage, spa credit, excusion, private dinner, etc.

#55 JSLM

JSLM
        • 170 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

Love the idea of a spa day! thanks for posting

#56 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
          • 174 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:21 AM

I love the idea of purchasing a gift from Tiffany's, barefoot jewelry, and spa day.  Those are awesome gifts.

#57 stefgulllett

stefgulllett
            • 3 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:41 AM

I got barefoot sandals. You can have custom made with your colors! Awesome!!

http://www.beautiful...andals-p46.html

#58 myyooths

myyooths
              • 188 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:16 AM

I was thinking of a gold ring engraved saying best friends or something like that.

#59 Xarocas

Xarocas
                • 157 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:01 PM

Th

i've been in a few weddings and have gotten either nothing or earings for their wedding (which were nice, but i'll never wear again) so when i was picking out what to get my bridesmaids i thought of what i would like, if i were in their shoes. i got them each a "flip" camcorder with an under water case, i figured since we will be going to mexico for the wedding they will be able to use it there, and they both travel alot so they would get a lot of use out of it. i waited for them to go onsale and they were just over $100 each! Old-Navy-Flip-Camera.jpg

thats a great idea! I might have to steal that :)

#60 bridemoonpalace

bridemoonpalace
                  • 151 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:09 AM

I'm giving my bridal party jewelry to be worn during wedding (necklace, bracelet and earrings), barefoot jewelery, a t-shirt that says team bride and spa day to include massage and facial followed by lunch. I can't wait!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users