• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#21 soltamargo

soltamargo
  • Vendor
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by CancunGirl 

Wow!  Thanks for the great response....i appreciate it!  We are going to have what we have counted as "for sures" around 40 to 50 people and then I have some people question marked.  People that we didn't think would want to come are even coming out of the wood-works now.  Wish my parents had a little bit better of an attitude about this whole situation.  They are giving me the hardest time.  I will PM you my phone number and address.  I would love to get more details.  Lis is great, but the language barrier gets in the way a little with certain questions.  Thanks again! 

Hello CancunGirl,

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!

We had the huge pleasure to tell an "Old-Hollywood Wedding Story" at the Fiesta Americana Condesa. Here are just a few of our favorite moments:

To help dream about your big day, check out the entire slideshow HERE.

Good luck and happy planning :)

#22 lindsay4118

lindsay4118
    • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:45 PM

Hi!  Our wedding is on May 3rd of next spring.  Do you think we could find outside vendors with my fiance's broken spanish?  CAn you give us the names of your vendors that you were pleased with?

#23 CancunGirl

CancunGirl
      • 23 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

Hi, we are getting married Sept. 2013 at Fiesta Americana Condesa!  Any info, pointers and photos would be appreciated!  Thanks!

#24 CancunGirl

CancunGirl
        • 23 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

Hi, we are getting married Sept. 2013 at Fiesta Americana Condesa!  Any info, pointers and photos would be appreciated!  Thanks!

#25 jennyda2

jennyda2
          • 7 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:46 AM

Hi, 

Congrats!

I sent a pretty detailed response on our experience.  Please look at it and if you  have specific questions or if I can be of any help, send me a private message.

#26 CancunGirl

CancunGirl
            • 23 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:46 AM

Thanks so much!

#27 MeghanAnn

MeghanAnn
              • 31 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:35 AM

Hi girls! I'm a FAC bride and getting married Febuary 2013.... Less than four months away.

#28 abbacaddaba

abbacaddaba
                • 18 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:22 PM

I am getting married here in May 2013 :) We can't wait! Little nervous because we haven't really decided details decorations or anything but still very excited :)

#29 stacysorenson00

stacysorenson00
                  • 26 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:49 AM

I'm getting married here in May 2013 also! :) What is your date? I am on May 25th.  I love how it's a little less busy of a wedding venue, but it is cool to run into someone else that will be there! I haven't planned a ton of details yet, basically just have the photographer so far, which in my opinion is the second most important detail besides the fiance! LOL.  Anyways, look forward to hearing how your planning is going! Are you going through a travel agent or the hotel? How many people are you having?

Stacy

#30 Janelly

Janelly
                    • 5 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:09 AM

Hi folks,

I'm thinking of this place for March of this year (no time like the last minute, eh??).  Looks like an awesome spot - the price is right from Canada and the Trip Advisor reviews are high!  Here's hoping! :)

Janelly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users