Photo

Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#1 Lindy S

Lindy S
  • 201 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:43 AM

Hi just wondering if there are any Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun Brides out there!? If so please post here.

#2 NANA

NANA
    • 5 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 08:01 PM

Hello, I am also considering to get married at the Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun and would like to hear from brides who had been married at this resort... anyone out htere to help us???

#3 NANA

NANA
      • 5 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 08:03 PM

Hello, I am looking into plan my wedding at the Fiesta Amerciana Condesa Cancun and would love to hear from some brides who have been married at the resort... Please help us with your experience, tips and guidance

#4 lucy<3woody

lucy<3woody
        • 166 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:36 PM

Hello! I am getting married on 1/28/2012 at the Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun!! So far everything has gone well in the planning process. I would love to hear from you other brides on how it is going for you :)

#5 jubilantcho

jubilantcho
          • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:50 PM

Hi I'm planning to have a wedding there in june 2012. Please let me know how your experience went. Thanks and congrats.

#6 jubilantcho

jubilantcho
            • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:51 PM

Hi I'm planning to have a wedding there in june 2012. Please let me know how your experience went. Thanks and congrats.

#7 ajdarrell

ajdarrell
              • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

Hi Ladies!

I as well am a Fiesta Americana Condesa Bride. I just got back from Mexico to do a site inspection. The team there is amazing. Lis is an absolute gem. And was very accomodating as we choose a location where weddings had not been done before. The property is beautiful and the staff is very helpful. There's no disco on this resort so it has a very laid back and relaxing feel. The hotel is just beautiful, and one thing your guest will appreciate is the a la cartes. No reservations needed and you can dine as many times as you like! I really enjoyed that service as well as free room service I think till 11pm.

I'm so excited after the inspection and took off a lot of stress. We just went for five days but it was well worth it. Were also allowed to use outside vendors so (my financee 1st language is spanish) rented a car and went into to town and booked our florist and photographer for a much better price. You can also get great prices for center pieces and gifts. I bought my tea light holders for 25cents each compared to the $1.50 in Toronto. We also brought down little glass bottles we affixed a tag with a rope looking ribbon and filled it with sand from the beach as a gift for our guest. 

I'd be happy to help anyone else getting married in the area.

#8 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
                • Vendor
                • 1,243 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:28 AM

Hola Ladies,

Fiesta Americana Condesa is a gorgeous property and the Mariana does a great job in coordinating all the details for you.

Tip:  Don't let anyone talk you out of having your ceremony start time be anything but 1.5 hours prior to sunset. This will give you great light for your ceremony, even better sunset light for your beach portraits and will save your guests from mid-day heat and onlookers : )

Here are a few of our favorite FA Condesa Moments:

Ali+Pavel_W_0015.JPG

Ali+Pavel_W_0033.JPG

Ali+Pavel_W_0377.JPG

Ali+Pavel_W_0453.JPG

Need more?? Check out the full event here!!

Happy Planning!

#9 JCP62212

JCP62212
                  • 10 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:09 PM

Hi guys,

I need contact info for someone at Fiesta. Please help. Packages, email, etc...

@Mattcock- your wedding looked amazing! Congrats!!!!

#10 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
                    • Vendor
                    • 1,243 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:27 PM

Hola JCP62212,

Thanks for the comment!! It was one of our client's wedding (we were their photographer/story teller). 

The only contact information we have is Mariana Leon, Wedding Coordinator:

Hi guys,

I need contact info for someone at Fiesta. Please help. Packages, email, etc...

@Mattcock- your wedding looked amazing! Congrats!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)