Acryilc Insulated Cups w/ Straws for OOT Bags

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 krsmith

krsmith
  • 528 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:58 PM

Hey Ladies!

I was thinking about things I would put in my OOT bags for my guests, and I thought about how much I LOVE my 20 oz insulated Starbucks cup with the straw! However those are like $20 and of course say "Starbucks". 

Does anyone know of a good place to get these cheap and/or possibly personalized? Or even good ideas to personalize them yourself?? 

Thank you so much!!!

#2 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
    • 281 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:53 PM

Another bride posted clear insulated cups with straws on here not that long ago, she got them at Costco for a good price, and I suppose you can print clear labels and personalize them with those and it wouldn't be very expensive at all:

http://www.bestdesti.../insulated-cups 

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
      ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#3 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:59 PM

We were going to include those type of cups in our OOT bags.  We looked at a bunch of places and finally bought ours at Superstore (which is Canadian), but we were looking to purchase some on ebay.  Do a search on ebay and some should come up.

#4 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
      • 281 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 05:14 PM

take a pic of your superstore ones JayKay! :D

~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#5 krsmith

krsmith
        • 528 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:48 PM

After LOTS of searching, I found these! They aren't too expensive even with personalization! I might just use these! I love that they come in 2 colors too. I would do pink and green then switch the straws! Check them out!

http://www.discountm...-with-straw.htm

#6 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
          • 281 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:37 PM

Aha, I see what you're talking about now. I do like those colors, and they seem like they would be super easy to stack (transporting in your luggage). Right on!

#7 ellenj01

ellenj01
            • 161 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:52 PM

Those are very cute!  What a great idea for by the pool!  Thanks for the link!

#8 mekanabr

mekanabr
              • 537 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:09 AM

These aren't quite the same, but they are considerably cheaper.  They are stadium cups and you can order lids and straws.  Also, you can get different colored cups and they can be personalized.

http://myweddingrece...tadium_cups.asp

I also found stadium cups on ebay that are cheaper for the amount we are going to order (250 bc we are getting them for Jamaica and our AHR).  Just search stadium cups and find seller "Cupman13' or something like that...  sry can't access ebay from work but if you search his cups come up right away.  I am planning on getting the cups from ebay and the straws and lids from the site above. 

#9 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
                • 718 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by mekanabr 

These aren't quite the same, but they are considerably cheaper.  They are stadium cups and you can order lids and straws.  Also, you can get different colored cups and they can be personalized.

http://myweddingrece...tadium_cups.asp

I also found stadium cups on ebay that are cheaper for the amount we are going to order (250 bc we are getting them for Jamaica and our AHR).  Just search stadium cups and find seller "Cupman13' or something like that...  sry can't access ebay from work but if you search his cups come up right away.  I am planning on getting the cups from ebay and the straws and lids from the site above. 

Site visited! Great find indeed. I love the designs printed on the insulated cups. 

#10 deauna

deauna
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 5 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:02 PM

I found these on etsy:

http://www.etsy.com/...mble-with-straw

They are $13, but you would get each of them personalized with the individual's name, there are no minimums, and you could get them in a couple different colors (things you can't do at discountmugs - where they all have to be identical).

I didn't actually order them because I was making enough that it made more sense for me to buy the machine that makes the lettering for these and do it myself, but I had emailed with the person who makes them and she was very responsive.  (Of course now I have this machine and am making labels for anything in my apartment that doesn't move out of the way!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users