Sign in to follow this  
jszy10

My DIY Bouquets and Boutonnieres!

Thanks so much ladies!!  It really is an unbelievable savings.  Even most silk/real touch flower vendors charge upwards of $40-60 a bouquet...and I spent less than $25 for ALL of them!

Those look amazing!  What a great bargain, I might have to give this a try because we are currently on a really tight budget.  Would love to have someone make Real Touch bouquets but I can't really afford that right now. This is a great alternative!  Thanks.

Thanks!  It really was easy!  I have never worked with flowers before, and just took what I had and organized it in a way that I thought looked good.  Anyone can do it!

Originally Posted by Pinky View Post

Those look amazing!  What a great bargain, I might have to give this a try because we are currently on a really tight budget.  Would love to have someone make Real Touch bouquets but I can't really afford that right now. This is a great alternative!  Thanks.

Looks amazing!! I hope to be able to do mine! I will definitely look for the bargains rather than pay someone for real touch flowers! These look real, and no one will second guess!