stcroix2011

Picture of my Place Cards

These are some of the place cards I'll have in my wedding next week. I didn't want to do assigned seating, but I'm having a plated dinner and need to let the servers know who to serve fish or steak to. I thought WAY too hard about it since the reception is outside and paper cards would fly away without holders. I eventually decided on these luggage tags, with colors representing the entree selections.

placecards.jpg

• Like 1

Those are really pretty!  I'm using those same colors and getting married just an island over on St John :)

Have a wonderful wedding!

They came out really great! Such a good idea since you're right, it's usually pretty windy and paper cards would fly away...good job!

They look great! Thanks for the idea!

They look great!  I am doing luggage tags for my place cards too (not quite as nice as mine will be DIY).  Where did you get yours?

Thanks! :) I bought them from FavorWarehouse on Amazon.com. For some reason they weren't showing up on the site directly. But if you search for "beach theme luggage tags" there are a ton of companies that sell them, and they aren't very expensive.

What a great and creative way to help your guests get the right food and to make it easier on the servers.