Beaches T & C- Premium Rooms

Hi to all the Beaches Brides.

I posted for the first time yesterday.  I am addicted to all the posts.  They are all so helpful. 

We are planning on getting married at Beaches T&C in Jan 2012.  It will be my son and FI.  No other guests.

Does anyone know what rooms are considered the premium rooms in the CV or FV to qualify for a free wedding?  I sent an email from the Beaches site but they want me call.  At this point I am not ready to speak to anyone. I am trying to put together a budget first. 

Thank you

If you go on the Beaches.com website and click on "The Resorts" click Turks and Caicos...and then go down and click "Accomodations"....it will bring up all of the rooms that are available...it shows what level rooms are premium and above....pretty much it's anything from the Caicos Premium Room and above that. I just told my travel agent that I wanted to cheapest Premium room booked to get my free wedding and she said that was fine because they also give you a free room upgrade ;) Hope that helps!! I am getting married at Beaches T&C May 2012!  

That is great to hear. I am looking at the Grande honeymoon in the CV. That would be great if they upgrade us since we have our 7 year old son with us. Thank you for the info. I am hoping to put the deposit down next weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Melissa~

I was wondering how much deposit are they requiring? We havent set an exact date yet but were thinking of next Aug. Ive been reading these posts so I guess we need to set one soon to get the free ceremony as we are looking into the BB package also. My son will be with us also so let me know how it comes out choosing a room/suite (I noticed your other posts, our situation is very similar).

Thank you and Good Luck!!

Hi,

I put a deposit of $350 for the room but we also booked our flight.  It was a great price.  I booked through a TA not Beaches.

I was told that you need to book your room by Dec 2011 to get the free ceremony. I chose the Caicos premium king room.  I decided to go with a cheaper room because of all the extras we are doing for the wedding ie video, hair and make up, of course my dress etc.  I also booked an outside vendor for pictures.  Pictures are very important to me.    I hope this helps.  I also have my fingers crossed hoping that

I can get an upgrade. 

Originally Posted by viclee1117 View Post

Hi Melissa~

I was wondering how much deposit are they requiring? We havent set an exact date yet but were thinking of next Aug. Ive been reading these posts so I guess we need to set one soon to get the free ceremony as we are looking into the BB package also. My son will be with us also so let me know how it comes out choosing a room/suite (I noticed your other posts, our situation is very similar).

Thank you and Good Luck!!

Yes it does help~I read that they do upgrade so I wish you the best of luck with all!! I thought all-inclusives included the flights in the price but I guess not (no biggy). I will be booking by Dec then to get the free ceremony it's so worth it and $350 for a deposit is not bad at all!! I have never been there and can't wait. I love the pics that everybody posts.

Best of luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Melissa43 and the other ladies getting married at Beaches T&C.  I am new to the threads.  I am getting married on June 2, 2012 to Beaches and am so excited. 

I started looking at rooms in March and after spending hours looking at pricing, pictures and room info, and trip advisor reviews we orignially decided to book 2 rooms for me and my FI and my two teenage boys (16 & 14) in the French Village. We really wanted some privacy since this was our wedding and honeymoon ; ).   Our room was going to be the One Bedroom FV Suite which has a separate living room and the boys were going to have the lowest priced room in the FV.  The one bedroom suite does count toward the premium room and thus the free wedding.  The rates were pretty good although somewhat high.  I got really busy at work and didn't book the rooms at that time like a dummy. 

When I went to book the rooms in the beginning of May the rooms had gone up $2K!!  For that price, it was almost the same as booking an Imprerial Sutie with a butler in the Italian Village for just a little more so I booked the Medici Imperial Oceanview Suite.  I can't wait to be spoiled by the butler woot.gif  .   The room will have two separate bedrooms with separate doors so it will give us a bit of privacy but not as much as having two separate rooms.  Sandals sent an email the next day asking for our food and drink requests for the butler service....sweet! 

From what I understand from my TA Jennifer at VIP Vacations, all of the suite rooms are eligible for the free wedding but there may be others.

Melissa - are you getting your hair and makeup done at Beaches or from someone outside?  Who are you going with for the pictures.  I am looking to book both of these things too. 

Looking forward to hearing about your amazing wedding and seeing pics when you return!

Mary 

Originally Posted by melissa43 View Post

Hi,

I put a deposit of $350 for the room but we also booked our flight.  It was a great price.  I booked through a TA not Beaches.

I was told that you need to book your room by Dec 2011 to get the free ceremony. I chose the Caicos premium king room.  I decided to go with a cheaper room because of all the extras we are doing for the wedding ie video, hair and make up, of course my dress etc.  I also booked an outside vendor for pictures.  Pictures are very important to me.    I hope this helps.  I also have my fingers crossed hoping that

I can get an upgrade. 

Hi,

Join us on the Beaches T&C thread.  Lots of info.  I booked Ileana from TI for the photos.  I am so excited the pictures are great.  Lots of brides on other thread have shared their pictures..

I also booked Shenque for my hair and makeup.  I had heard that some of the hairstylists at Beaches are good and some not so.  I did not want to take a chance since

I am uncertain of exactly what I want.  Ileana works with Shenque so I figured she would know what looks great in pictures.  Pictures are very important to me.  I have a wall devoted

for these pictures. 
I am jealous of your room.  I have my fingers crossed for an upgrade.  I would love the Parrot Cay suites. 

See you on the Beaches Thread.

Originally Posted by MTruvillio go_quote.gif

Hi Melissa43 and the other ladies getting married at Beaches T&C.  I am new to the threads.  I am getting married on June 2, 2012 to Beaches and am so excited. 

I started looking at rooms in March and after spending hours looking at pricing, pictures and room info, and trip advisor reviews we orignially decided to book 2 rooms for me and my FI and my two teenage boys (16 & 14) in the French Village. We really wanted some privacy since this was our wedding and honeymoon ; ).   Our room was going to be the One Bedroom FV Suite which has a separate living room and the boys were going to have the lowest priced room in the FV.  The one bedroom suite does count toward the premium room and thus the free wedding.  The rates were pretty good although somewhat high.  I got really busy at work and didn't book the rooms at that time like a dummy. 

When I went to book the rooms in the beginning of May the rooms had gone up $2K!!  For that price, it was almost the same as booking an Imprerial Sutie with a butler in the Italian Village for just a little more so I booked the Medici Imperial Oceanview Suite.  I can't wait to be spoiled by the butler woot.gif  .   The room will have two separate bedrooms with separate doors so it will give us a bit of privacy but not as much as having two separate rooms.  Sandals sent an email the next day asking for our food and drink requests for the butler service....sweet! 

Melissa - are you getting your hair and makeup done at Beaches or from someone outside?  Who are you going with for the pictures.  I am looking to book both of these things too. 

Looking forward to hearing about your amazing wedding and seeing pics when you return!

Mary 

Melissa43 I will join you on the Beaches T& C thread.  Thanks for letting me know.  I am thining about doing the exact same thing as you.  I just emailed Ileana today to find out pricing.  I would love to book her.  I hear she is hard to get.  Are you providing any examples of pics you want to Ileana?  I also am thinking about using  Shenque

I'm sure they will both do a great job for you.  Let us know what you think about both experiences.

Thx!

.  ..II'm Quote:

Originally Posted by melissa43 View Post

Hi,

Join us on the Beaches T&C thread.  Lots of info.  I booked Ileana from TI for the photos.  I am so excited the pictures are great.  Lots of brides on other thread have shared their pictures..

I also booked Shenque for my hair and makeup.  I had heard that some of the hairstylists at Beaches are good and some not so.  I did not want to take a chance since

I am uncertain of exactly what I want.  Ileana works with Shenque so I figured she would know what looks great in pictures.  Pictures are very important to me.  I have a wall devoted

for these pictures. 
I am jealous of your room.  I have my fingers crossed for an upgrade.  I would love the Parrot Cay suites. 

See you on the Beaches Thread.