almost there!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 torilynnsmith

• 1,748 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:41 AM

I love that you said this, random posts are ok in SOME forums but OMG I am so sick of some girls posting "nice", "looks good", "beautiful" to up there post counts! I am subscribed to some of these posts and nothing irritates me more than going on and seeing these comments that are totally irrelevant! Sorry for the vent just saw your comment and figured I would share... I wonder if there is a forum to vent about this! lol

Originally Posted by mexicobride422 

LOL me too girls!!

I still can't get over brides that have thousands of posts!

Today I am determined to break 150.. But I only like posting meaningful posts and not just general comments..

We will get there soon.. Just have fun with it!

#22 FutureMrsDawson

• 154 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:40 PM

LOL - I am trying to get to 150 but I don't just want to post "Congrats and Happy Planning" all the time so I can open attachments.

#23 WeddingMay

• 208 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:42 PM

Sorry if you hate me ;-)  I'm just looking for 150....I'm pretty sure that's mainly what this thread is for. 

Married! May 13 2012!

#24 zbwedding

• 156 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:24 PM

I tried to just randomly post, but some of these threads are just so good and there's so much info.... I'll get to 150 one of these days, till then, loving the ideas!

#25 FutureMrsF

• 151 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:48 AM

I hate all the "Love it" post too but I'm guilty of a few...for things I really Love or on these random boards. I don't feel as bad on these since it's more or less what they are meant for. Just chit chat.

#26 capecodder

• 234 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:16 AM

I'm with you FutureMrsF!!  I try not to but sometimes if I really like something and can't think of anything else to say, I do the same thing.  Almost to 150 though!!

#27 mrsrrobinson

• 58 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 07:11 AM

sometimes i find myself just reading everything and forgetting to post!

#28 kristen6212

• 184 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 03:20 AM

I find myself doing the same! i read so much and don't post a thing.  Maybe its why I'm still so far away haha

#29 DRPrincesa

• 221 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:58 PM

I agree Kristen, I read a lot and don't post a thing.  There are more than enough forums on here where I can find a place to post meaningful comments other than nice or good job.  I won't those who do post random, one liners because we are all tryin to get to 150! Owww.  For those who have already made it to 150...is it THAT much better?? :/

#30 dominiqueamber

• 923 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:24 AM

Lol Once I made it I was like "Ok, now what?" Since there's not another milestone I got bored without a challenge. I only read posts for so very long and then I decided that if I'm going to take the time to read it I'm going to take the time to post. I tried to read every planning thread (since they're my favorites) and comment on something I liked. This was hard sometimes and I did end up with really generic posts like love it and beautiful but I hit my 150 that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users