• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#11 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 10:33 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chiquita
    Great pics as usual Leigh! Maybe this is a weird question, but did you feel the dress? What was the fabric like?
    of course i did - haha! it was chiffon. but much sturdier (sp? is that a word?) than i expected. we did a day after the next day. sand, water the whole thing and it held up well. didnt hurt it at all.

heres their album if you want. there may be some more pics in there and they arent moving like in the ss - Album Preview

its a great dress. lovely for the beach.

#12 Chiquita

Chiquita
    • 2,674 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 01:45 PM

Thanks Leigh!! That is good to know.. I'll also look through your other pics :) Where did this couple get married?

#13 LisaG

LisaG
      • VIP Member
      • 7,839 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 02:08 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by leigh miller
        i actually had a bride who wore that dress. is so beautiful. heres a link to her ss. Click the image to open in full size.

Here's mine:

Click the image to open in full size.
        Click the image to open in full size.

#14 Chiquita

Chiquita
        • 2,674 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 02:12 PM

That looks really nice too! And for a good price :) Can't be that!

#15 leigh miller

leigh miller
          • 936 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 04:27 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Chiquita
            Thanks Leigh!! That is good to know.. I'll also look through your other pics :) Where did this couple get married?
            that couple got married at el dorado royale in riviera maya. heres another ss from that same location - the slideshow link is towards the bottom of the text in the post.

how cool davids bridal has a knock off. save some money, get a beautiful dress!!

#16 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
            • VIP Member
            • 2,861 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 04:42 PM

I have never heard of this designer, but I love the dress you posted

#17 Jackie

Jackie
              • 2,290 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 04:53 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by leigh miller
                i actually had a bride who wore that dress. is so beautiful. heres a link to her ss. http://www.leighmill...._nate_wedding/

the dress seems like it could hold some boobs if youre larger.

ok now that i saw the ss, maybe her dress was a little different. but it was a winnie couture.
                Leigh thats my absolute favorite wedding slide show EVER!I saw it a long time ago and think I will use that Van Morrison song for ours, what gorgeous pictures, I think that slideshow was what made the decision of a DW Finalized for us!
                My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#18 leigh miller

leigh miller
                • 936 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 05:59 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ryjaxs19
                  Leigh thats my absolute favorite wedding slide show EVER!I saw it a long time ago and think I will use that Van Morrison song for ours, what gorgeous pictures, I think that slideshow was what made the decision of a DW Finalized for us!
                  wow, thanks jackie. thats awesome. your wedding will be beautiful!

hey where are you in cape cod? i was just there last weekend for a wedding at ocean edge. my husbands cousins. its in brewster. his family has houses in eastham. pics from erin and matts wedding on the blog. are you close to there?

#19 Chiquita

Chiquita
                  • 2,674 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 06:48 PM

I had never heard of her either until I googled destination wedding dresses and their website popped up. As soon as I looked through them all I decided that I wanted one.. (assuming they look okay on me!) However, there is no one here in BC who carries the line, so down to the states I will go. I also wanted to check out David's Bridal so that will work out good!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by RaydensMama
                    I have never heard of this designer, but I love the dress you posted

#20 Chiquita

Chiquita
                    • 2,674 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 03:37 PM

Okay I'm reviving this thread because I just happened to go on ebay today and someone is selling the exact dress that I had linked in my first post! I think it is one or two sizes too big, but she has it listed for $75 dollars so I'm tempted to buy it!!!
                      I haven't tried on any dresses yet, but for $75 bucks I almost feel like I should get it, and if I don't like it on me, or it can't be altered to look right on me, then I could just resell it or use it as my TTD or something. What do you ladies think? I'm pretty torn.. hmmm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users