Photo

Winnie Couture

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Chiquita

Chiquita
  • 2,674 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 07:55 PM

Hey ladies.. just wondering if anyone has tried on/bought a Winnie Couture dress? I LOVE the styles of alot of these dresses but will need to make a special trip down to Seattle to try any on.

So far this is my absolute favourite:
    Winnie Couture Style 2107 -Elegant silk chiffon sheath gown.* Silk chiffon straps line bodice and cross at low back.* Sweep train

There are sooo many nice ones in the 2007 collection as well... just wondering what anyone knows about these dresses? What is boob support like in these dresses? I guess I would need to wear those stick on things or something... Thanks in advance for any info!

#2 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 08:08 PM

WOW! Pretty! Very DW! I LOVE the way it flows and looks so cool and comfy! I haven't tried on this style before, though ... so can't offer any feedback other than its beautiful!

#3 PaulaV

PaulaV
      • VIP Member
      • 2,813 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 08:10 PM

I read a bio recently that I think had this dress as their dream dress, if not it's very similar...

Okay, just looked it wasn't it... maybe that designer is in your area?
        Look all the way at the bottom:
        The Knot Message Boards

She had a cool wedding. I just enjoyed reading the planning and the actual wedding. My favourite part was when her husband-to-be interrupts the officiant in the middle of the ceremony to ask, "What about the kiss?!? When's the kiss??":

Bio

#4 leigh miller

leigh miller
        • 936 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 09:08 PM

i actually had a bride who wore that dress. is so beautiful. heres a link to her ss. http://www.leighmill...._nate_wedding/

the dress seems like it could hold some boobs if youre larger.

ok now that i saw the ss, maybe her dress was a little different. but it was a winnie couture.

#5 Chiquita

Chiquita
          • 2,674 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 09:13 PM

PaulaV - Holy that dress looks SO similar to the Winnie Couture one.. crazy! I LOVE the wedding cake she had.. that was awesome!

#6 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
            • 5,681 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 09:16 PM

WOW, thanks for that link. Those dresses are amazing and exactly what I am looking for and there is a store in my area! YAHHHHHH!!

#7 Chiquita

Chiquita
              • 2,674 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 09:20 PM

No problem! But please do me a favour.. tell me what the prices are like when you go try them on. Heh :)

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jenn3878
                WOW, thanks for that link. Those dresses are amazing and exactly what I am looking for and there is a store in my area! YAHHHHHH!!

#8 Chiquita

Chiquita
                • 2,674 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 09:24 PM

Great pics as usual Leigh! Maybe this is a weird question, but did you feel the dress? What was the fabric like?

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by leigh miller
                  i actually had a bride who wore that dress. is so beautiful. heres a link to her ss. http://www.leighmill...._nate_wedding/

the dress seems like it could hold some boobs if youre larger.

ok now that i saw the ss, maybe her dress was a little different. but it was a winnie couture.

#9 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                  • 5,681 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 09:34 PM

I definately will! They have that little thing there that has a $ for how much it might cost! Anyone else have a dress from this designer??

#10 Chiquita

Chiquita
                    • 2,674 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 10:00 PM

Ya I saw that... all the dresses seem to be in the 700-1300 dollar range. Hopefully all the ones I like are on the lower end of that scale.. haha!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users