Photo

Bridal shoes! Help!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Shanon

Shanon
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:20 PM

I have ordered my wedding dress, but I don’t pick up my wedding shoes now. I finally narrow down three white bridal shoes. They are in different colors and designs. But I am hesitated about which one to choose because I like these colors. Could you tell me which one is better to match my dress? Any suggestions will be appreciated! 

Here is a link of my wedding dress: #1

#2#2

#3#3

#2 Sharon99

Sharon99
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:13 PM

Beautiful dress! This is tough, all 3 are pretty similar.  Are you going to do white? I think I like #1 but you do have a flower on your dress so if thats too much flower then I would go for #3! I love the color.

#3 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 27 April 2011 - 01:25 PM

I think they are all great shoes and any of them would work.  I like Number 2 or 3 the best!

#4 aahq45

aahq45
      • 179 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 01:27 PM

#3!!!  They can be your "something blue"!! 

#5 JessicaP2012

JessicaP2012
        • 162 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:33 PM

Tough Choice, I like #1 and #3. Are you ordering them in a certain colour or will it be the colour shown in the picture?

P.S. Love your dress

#6 muzikgrrl

muzikgrrl
          • 193 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:11 PM

3 I like the blue.

#7 Lasallebabe

Lasallebabe
            • Site Supporter
            • 154 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:17 PM

Your dress choice is fabulous. You ordered from the same place as me. Did you receive it yet? Any issues? I was a bit nervous about ordering from them but it was the only place I found a dress I liked.  I vote for the blue shoes...
               Quote:

Originally Posted by Shanon 

I have ordered my wedding dress, but I don’t pick up my wedding shoes now. I finally narrow down three white bridal shoes. They are in different colors and designs. But I am hesitated about which one to choose because I like these colors. Could you tell me which one is better to match my dress? Any suggestions will be appreciated! 

#2#2

#3#3

#8 PeterPevensie

PeterPevensie
              • 24 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:21 AM

That’s a fabulous bridal shoe. Choosing the right kind of foot ware for "the occasion" is as important as choosing all the other accessories for a wedding. A matching shoe for a bridal dress is very important to give a bride the complete look. These shoes are so beautiful and different from anything else! I love so many of them especially the pink and whites. Amazing

#9 redginger

redginger
                • 360 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:02 PM

I love the #3 blue shoes!

#10 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                  • 789 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:49 PM

Hi Shanon! First of all your dress is GORGEOUS! The shoes are beautiful as well. The soft and romantic feel of the dress (in my opinion) definitely lends itself to a softer color shoe like the pink (which will still pop with color!) I actually brought 3 pair of shoes to my wedding in Riviera Maya last June, ended up wearing 1 of them for the reception and for the beach ceremony we all wore barefoot beach jewelry! I used my pair as my "Something Blue" :) Here are some pics! 

#2#2

#3#3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users