Sign in to follow this  
proti007

My Custom Cake Topper!

wow. that's super cute. i didn't come across that on etsy. but i did see this one. the seller's name is bthanari and her toppers are about $170 each. How much was yours proti007??????

cake topper.jpg 

Originally Posted by proti007 View Post

Hi everyone! I just got my custom cake topper from Lollipop Workshop on Etsy! It is adorable, detailed and exactly as I had asked! They even managed to replicate my dress and my FI's suit! Take a look and let me know what you think! I would HIGHLY recommend this seller!image.jpeg

i searched for her on etsy but can't find it.  

Originally Posted by proti007 View Post

Hi everyone! I just got my custom cake topper from Lollipop Workshop on Etsy! It is adorable, detailed and exactly as I had asked! They even managed to replicate my dress and my FI's suit! Take a look and let me know what you think! I would HIGHLY recommend this seller!image.jpeg

I believe I paid $180 for custom (with shipping). That's too bad they're on holiday!!! TG I ordered super early ;)

Originally Posted by pintsize1 View Post

wow. that's super cute. i didn't come across that on etsy. but i did see this one. the seller's name is bthanari and her toppers are about $170 each. How much was yours proti007??????

cake topper.jpg