Photo

Contracts and Room Blocks

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Candace Mark

Candace Mark
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:02 AM

Hi Ladies, I am getting married at Sandals Negril in April 2013 and they have yet to mention a contract. I have set up a group block but apparently it's the same rates they offer non wedding guests. I just find it weird as I work at Four Seasons and I'm the groups res coordinator ...everyone has a contract. I am a bit worried about hidden costs and such ....my wedding planner provided by the resort is really had to get straight answers from and its making me a bit worried.  Any help or suggestions would be great :)

#12 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
    • 328 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by BeesBride 

Hi AfricanVenus, I am in the process of negotiating/signing a contract with GV Nayarit (same place as yours) and I have down graded the minimum room requirements since I expect some people to be flaky. What was the number of rooms you held? I initially had 25 and downgraded to 15... still haven't signed the contract yet as I want to hedge my risk as much as possible.

BeesBride,

My apologies for my late response. I hope my answer is still somewhat relevant! In total, we held 10 rooms.

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
      Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users