Sign in to follow this  
celestial419

Celestial's (Celeste) Planning Thread **Pic Heavy**

Celestial - I agree, this is definitely one of the best planning threads I have read! Man, I wish you got married before me so I could copy some of your ideas!!! Great job! Can't wait to read your review after you get back!!! Good luck!!!

Thanks so much for sharing, everything looks absolutely wonderful!!  Your DIY projects turned out great- and so professional looking!!   Have a wonderful wedding and congrats :)

Hi Amara~ I don't know where Celeste got hers, but I got the same exact iron-ons @ Michaels- the best part is that they were only $1 each (they came asst- they had flower girl, mrs, and a few others).

Then I just bought the tank tops at Old Navy on sale for $5 bucks. I made them for my 2 girls...much cheaper than the $20-$25 ones I've seen online...it only took a few minutes to iron them on, and they came out really good!

Originally Posted by Amara3CUS View Post

awesome job!!!! do you mind sharing where you got the tank tops?? or at least the iron ons???

Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post

Hi Amara~ I don't know where Celeste got hers, but I got the same exact iron-ons @ Michaels- the best part is that they were only $1 each (they came asst- they had flower girl, mrs, and a few others).

Then I just bought the tank tops at Old Navy on sale for $5 bucks. I made them for my 2 girls...much cheaper than the $20-$25 ones I've seen online...it only took a few minutes to iron them on, and they came out really good!

YES! That's exactly what I did.. iron ons from Michaels and tanks from Old Navy.. less than $6 per top.  thank you TigerLily!

I really tried to stay budget conscious and anything I could do myself... I did.