Convertible Dresses

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 LeneG

• 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:19 AM

It's a great idea to have convertible dresses for bridesmaids!

#42 DRPrincesa

• 221 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:50 PM

I love the idea of convertible dresses.  I think that BMs of all sizes can wear them and that's the beauty of it!

#43 MarissaZ

• 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:31 PM

I used Nuova Vita Convertible Dresses for my Bridesmaids.  They all looked beautiful and they were all different shapes and sizes :) The dresses were beautiful.  My Bridesmaids were so happy to purchase a dress that they really could wear again.  www.nuovavita.com

#44 MarissaZ

• 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:32 PM

Check out www.nuovavita.com The dresses are great and they do offer discounts on dresses for I think 5 or more dresses.

#45 DianeandDavid

• Banned
          • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:47 PM

The convertible dresses are the best! my bridesmaids wore them and they all loved them and looks so pretty in them.  I ordered them from a company called Nuova Vita www.nuovavita.com.  They were so helpful had the perfect color purple for me and were so easy to work with.  She also gives you discounts for bulk orders.  I totally recommened the convertible dress. 

#46 blissfull111

• 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:31 AM

you can check this shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/kinderbliss

best price for convertible dresses both plus size and normal size to maternity size

base on experience we ordered these dresses for us wedding this March 2012 :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users