PHOTOGRAPHY (Grand Palladium Jamaica)

I will certainly let you know, Krysta.  I will be coming home from Jamaica with my pictures in hand (a big perk of using TrueColours is that they are bringing the pics to our honeymoon resort in Negril, already edited, on disc, before we leave the country), so I will post pics as soon as I return.  So far, my experience with them has been great.  Honestly, the photography seems to be the one things that causes varying opinions on this forum.  I think that they are all probably good, but I may not be as picky as I should be.  haha.  I will keep you posted....only 50 days to go!!!  woo hoo!!!! 

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann View Post

sorry i just realise that your wedding is still coming up!! please please let me know how he went i am torn between going with them or an outside one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am thrilled to report that TrueColors Photography was one of the best parts of my wedding!  They were absolutely AMAZING!!  On time, professional, and ARTISTS!  I have my pictures, and they all turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!!  It makes me upset to know that these wonderful people who are SOOOO great at what they do get such a bad rap on this forum.  I can honestly say that they went above and beyond the call of duty for my wedding day, even giving extra time to make sure they got the shots they wanted.  Judine and Dwayne will be photographing me and my husband again when we renew our vows in Jamaica, or maybe for a honeymoon shoot next year when we return to Jamaica.  Here are a few of the hundreds of great pics they captured. 

073.jpg150.jpg249.jpg243.jpg260.jpg324.jpg105.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Your pictures turned out GREAT!! You and your husband were a very beautiful bride and groom! I was hesitant to book with TrueColors because they have been very vague in emails as far as what the package options, and they expect cash for the remaining balance. So it's nice to hear a good review of them. I'm worried about traveling with that amount of money. If you don't mind me asking what package you went with and did you have to pay cash. 

hdinsmor your pics are amazing TrueColors Photography did a great job their work have been great since the past year congrats again. We ended up taking our photographer with us for the weekend as it was such an amazing deal. Here is a few sneak peeks of our pics they came out great. Also a short clip of our wedding day.

http://shangchenphoto.com/weddings/jamaica-destination-wedding-kimevon/

http://shangchenphoto.com/weddings/kim-and-evon-trash-the-dress-session-in-jamaica/

• 1 year later...

Your photos came out amazing! You guys are a beautiful couple! I have been hesitant on the resorts photographer but after seeing how well yours came out I'm feeling a lot better. If you don't mind could you tell me what package you purchased and which photographer captured your wedding? Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks so very much!!

I am thrilled to report that TrueColors Photography was one of the best parts of my wedding!  They were absolutely AMAZING!!  On time, professional, and ARTISTS!  I have my pictures, and they all turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!!  It makes me upset to know that these wonderful people who are SOOOO great at what they do get such a bad rap on this forum.  I can honestly say that they went above and beyond the call of duty for my wedding day, even giving extra time to make sure they got the shots they wanted.  Judine and Dwayne will be photographing me and my husband again when we renew our vows in Jamaica, or maybe for a honeymoon shoot next year when we return to Jamaica.  Here are a few of the hundreds of great pics they captured.  073.jpg 150.jpg 249.jpg 243.jpg 260.jpg 324.jpg 105.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

We used Brian Nejedly (http://www.briandesign.com/) as our Photographer and he worked with a Videographer named Noel. He was originally going to have his wife do the videography as he has starting to offer it as well, but she wasn't able to so I'm guessing he worked something out with this videographer and an assistant, who were both very good as well. Brian is a great guy, warm and personable. He got along with everyone and even brought a couple of our friends to the hospital for their son who had been sick for several days and needed IV fluids. His prices were also very reasonable and we have over 1,000 photos to pick and choose from when it was all said and done. The only not so great aspect is his website, which isn't the most user friendly to view pics on and he definitely could have been a bit more take charge as we had a large wedding party with a lot of drinkers and they definitely needed to be given orders to get pictures we needed. It's a good thing I have such a big mouth or we wouldn't have gotten any of the formal shots :) Brian was also very quick and provided us with a slide show for our local reception, which was just one week later. We also received the link to all of our photos in that time frame as well. We're still waiting on revisions to a short highlight video and the full video coverage, but I believe video always takes longer. Overall, working with him was a great experience and I'd highly recommend him. If anyone is interested, feel free to check out our photos at below link. Gallery Link: http://www.simplephoto.com/BrianDesign_MalharDanielle5263.htm  Password: dandy

• 9 months later...