Photo

April 9 Wedding at Catcha Falling Star (Negril) - My Recap!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 bethcamardella

bethcamardella
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:15 AM

Hi there,

We recently saw your blog online about your wedding at the Catcha in Negril, Jamaica. My fianc©e Kevin and I are seriously considering getting married there as well next year. We would like to speak or email someone that can provide us with a reference / review and maybe answer a few questions.

If you would be so kind, please email me your experience planning and enjoying a wedding of the property. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you so much,
    Beth
    bethcamardella@gmail.com

404-483-6542

#12 bethcamardella

bethcamardella
    • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:16 AM

Hi there,

We recently saw your blog online about your wedding at the Catcha in Negril, Jamaica. My fianc©e Kevin and I are seriously considering getting married there as well next year. We would like to speak or email someone that can provide us with a reference / review and maybe answer a few questions.

If you would be so kind, please email me your experience planning and enjoying a wedding of the property. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you so much,
      Beth
      bethcamardella@gmail.com

404-483-6542

#13 Kristin Ri

Kristin Ri
      • 162 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 06:54 PM

Thanks for the review

#14 Khali

Khali
        • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:37 PM

My Fiance and I are getting married at Catchafalling star on June 1st.  It is a breath of fresh air reading your review because I am slightly nervous being that I have never been to this resort.  We made our decision based on the seemingly beautiful scenery from the pictures and Andrea's great reviews.  I feel a little blind and am trying to have faith that our wedding were turn out beautiful.  I will definetely reach out to you with questions.  Sounds like you had a beautiful wedding.

Thank-you so much for sharing your review.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users