Please help me with my St thomas wedding planning!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hmpinma

• 20 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:16 AM

To anyone that can help,

I am planning a June 2012 wedding and I have been doing research but I am so overwhelmed. Has anyone heard of Island Bliss wedding planning? How about oceana restaurant? I am having a hard time finding a location that does not require a buy out option. We just want a place to have a formal reception with a dj sit down dinner ect. I also was wondering if anyone has recommendations for photography? I love love Elisha Orin but she wants to charge $4300 and that may be out of our price range. If anyone could PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE  provide any help I would love it.

#2 acireta

• Site Supporter
    • 750 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:50 AM

Hi Heather, we're using Janelle from Island Bliss Weddings also, and so far, she's been wonderful! She actually got married at Oceana, from what I understand. Once you book with her and give her some direction about your wants, she'll give you a ton of reception locations and pros/cons for each.

We're using Paradise Pictures, I love his style. Maybe Janelle can give you better pricing for Elisha (unless you're paying for her travel expenses since she's not local to St. Thomas). I only booked 3 hours with Paradise, it was $1400 ($600/first hour, $400/each additional hour). Check with Janelle, she might be able to help you out!

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users