Photo

DollarTree - Design your own Travel Mugs!

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
  • 300 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:26 PM

These look great! These aren't at my Dollar Tree yet either...

#22 daizyduke

daizyduke
    • 230 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:03 AM

those look great.  I wish I had one near by.

#23 BusyBee123

BusyBee123
      • 335 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:57 PM

I loved these mugs so much that I made a trip across the boarder to buy them! They're a tiny bit smaller than I was hoping but in the end that just means more room in my suitcase! :)

I love what you did you with your logos and matching the coloured paper inside to the colour on the lid.  So classy!

I was thinking about either doing something similar or trying to print out a sunset/palm tree picture and just putting a beach scape picture with our date and location on it. Something similar to the pic by my name?  Do you think that would be too much? My FI is just concerned about it looking feminine and none of the guys using it! 

Originally Posted by jszy10 

Aww not stupid!!  :o)

They come with a template inside, so I just used the template to cut out the correct size and actually printed out my design on Avery sticky name tags.  Here is the finished project that might help that make more sense.

tmdone.jpg

#24 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
        • 281 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:58 PM

I may have to make that cross border trip myself, Busybee! But it's a long drive for me.. probably won't be doing it until this summer when we plan to make the 10 hour drive to the closest David's Bridal!

I really do like these too.. I have visions of my wedding themed monogram inside.. aww..

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
          ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#25 jszy10

jszy10
          • 1,192 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:11 AM

I like that idea!  I would just say to make sure the picture/design you find isn't too girly?  I dont think the picture next to your name is feminine...but you also want to make sure its going to flow with whatever you put at the background color (unless you were going to make that full size?

Originally Posted by BusyBee123 

I loved these mugs so much that I made a trip across the boarder to buy them! They're a tiny bit smaller than I was hoping but in the end that just means more room in my suitcase! :)

I love what you did you with your logos and matching the coloured paper inside to the colour on the lid.  So classy!

I was thinking about either doing something similar or trying to print out a sunset/palm tree picture and just putting a beach scape picture with our date and location on it. Something similar to the pic by my name?  Do you think that would be too much? My FI is just concerned about it looking feminine and none of the guys using it! 

#26 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
            • 300 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:54 PM

now that's committment!! ;)

#27 perry1217

perry1217
              • 355 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:31 PM

Thanks Jess! I hope they're still there!

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#28 BusyBee123

BusyBee123
                • 335 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:31 PM

I'm working on the mugs tonight, so I will post a picture soon!  I think I'm going to make the beachy photo full size, then put our name and date over top of the photo! The pic itself has oranges and blues in it, like the lid colours, so should match! Here's hoping it works out! Will post pics soon!

Originally Posted by jszy10 

I like that idea!  I would just say to make sure the picture/design you find isn't too girly?  I dont think the picture next to your name is feminine...but you also want to make sure its going to flow with whatever you put at the background color (unless you were going to make that full size?

#29 jszy10

jszy10
                  • 1,192 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:51 PM

Ooo good luck!! Definitely post a pic!! I'd love to see how they come out!

I'm working on the mugs tonight, so I will post a picture soon!  I think I'm going to make the beachy photo full size, then put our name and date over top of the photo! The pic itself has oranges and blues in it, like the lid colours, so should match! Here's hoping it works out! Will post pics soon!

#30 BusyBee123

BusyBee123
                    • 335 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:51 PM

Ok, so here's our finished product! We're really happy with the way that they turned out!  Here's hoping our guests like them! 

mug.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users