Sign in to follow this  
jszy10

DollarTree - Design your own Travel Mugs!

Hey girls!! The DollarTree has the design your own travel mugs back!!!  I picked up 20 and there were easily still 20 more left at my store.  They even had then in my wedding colors -- orange and blue!  I picked up orange for the guys and blue for the girls.  I know that had green and at least one other color, but I can't remember what :oP.  That was the last purchase for my OOT bags, so I'm super excited!!  They are a little on the smaller side, but they'll work for me!

Here is a pic so you can see what they look like!

travelmugs.jpg

Awesome find! If only I had a dollartree nearby!

YAY THEY ARE BACK!!!

I was so upset when I couldn't find them on their website anymore.  I love how I can personalize them but my guests don't need to be kept that way.  Thank you so much for posting this!!

I found plenty of the decorate your own mugs at my dollar tree, but they seem a little small and unstackable (key to me for packing,), so I think I'll pick some up for the kids at the wedding, I found large, tropical colored plastic tumblers for the adults. My store only had 4 , but they told me when I called customer service that more are expected to arrive in mid-may..I plan on personalizing them with a paint pen. I'll trial it this week and post if it works

That's reallly awesome luck to find them in your wedding colors!!!!!

Originally Posted by jszy10 View Post

Hey girls!! The DollarTree has the design your own travel mugs back!!!  I picked up 20 and there were easily still 20 more left at my store.  They even had then in my wedding colors -- orange and blue!  I picked up orange for the guys and blue for the girls.  I know that had green and at least one other color, but I can't remember what :oP.  That was the last purchase for my OOT bags, so I'm super excited!!  They are a little on the smaller side, but they'll work for me!

Here is a pic so you can see what they look like!

travelmugs.jpg