Sign in to follow this  
KelandJay81

Got my dress! La Sposa, "Madeira"

It looks great on you!  We might be dress twins!  I tried that dress on today and fell in love.  I'm going back to the store tomorrow to try it on with my mom.  It's such a beautiful dress!!!

Thanks ladies - i really appreciate it. Instead of lace around the bottom I am actually going to just have a really long veil - it works out to be less expensive.

I may also add a few swarovski crystals around the bottom to give it a little more glimmer. :) Wooo hoo sparkly pretty things! lol

I got married in the same dress! I thought it was perfect for a destination wedding, not too heavy and a little bit of fun with the skirt! Mine had a shorter train because I didn't want to drag around that much dress. And we couldn't figure out how to bustle the back.

Congratulations!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post

I got married in the same dress! I thought it was perfect for a destination wedding, not too heavy and a little bit of fun with the skirt! Mine had a shorter train because I didn't want to drag around that much dress. And we couldn't figure out how to bustle the back.

Congratulations!

Amazing! They do the bustling for me, not sure how it will work but she showed me in the store but shortening the train is a good idea too!