Photo

OOT bag items and raffia fans

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Karen&Rene

Karen&Rene
  • 190 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:46 PM

Back from the honeymoon and time to sell some left-over wedding items!  I am selling all of these items for half of what I paid for them (and that's before shipping & handling!!) so someone will get some great deals!  I have the following for sale:

- 20 raffia fans that measure between 8 and 10 inches (from top to bottom)  See the posted photo to see the variance in size.  For my purposes, these were large enough to use as program fans.  Cost: $10 plus shipping

- 16 raffia fans that measure between 5.5 and 8 inches (from top to bottom)  See the posted photo to see the variance in size.  In my experience, these were NOT large enough to use as program fans, but still work perfectly well just as fans.  The smallest ones would be cute to give to children.  Cost: $8 plus shipping

- 14 wedding weekend survival kits that contain the following items: johnson & johnson travel size first aid kit, island margarita pocketbac hand sanitizer from bath & body works, pocket size tissues, nail file, spearmint gum, SPF 30 chapstick, 2 propel packets, 2 imodium packets (2 pills in each packet, expiration 06/13), 2 ibuprofen packets (2 pills in each packet, some are motrin IB brand, some are advil brand, expiration 06/13 or 03/12) 2 motion sickness packets (2 pills in each packet, expiration 2/12), and travel size Mary Kay satinhands hand cream (.75 oz).  As a bonus, 4 of the survival kits also contain a travel size fruit of the earth aloe vera gel (4 oz).  Each kit comes in a quart sized, clear plastic bag, and one will have the label I used for my own kits just in case you want to copy it :) I would like to sell all 14 kits together.  Cost $70 plus shipping

PM with any questions or to express interest.  Due to several people committing to items on previous sales and then not following through with payment, I will consider items sold once payment has been received.  I accept paypal.  Thanks!!

#2 780chick

780chick
    • 263 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:13 PM

If you decide to sell to Canada please let me know shipping costs to T5N1E8 for the 20 large fans

#3 CBREWSTER

CBREWSTER
      • 190 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 08:12 AM

Just sent you a private message about the fans. Thanks.

#4 Karen&Rene

Karen&Rene
        • 190 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:18 AM

Update:  The 20 large fans and 14 survival kits have been SOLD.  The 16 smaller fans are still available.  Thanks!

#5 Amarie

Amarie
          • 9 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:17 AM

Interested in the smaller fans,are they still available?

#6 Karen&Rene

Karen&Rene
            • 190 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:22 PM

Yes, the smaller fans are still available. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users