Sign in to follow this  
aaronlori

High Heel Shoes and Beach Weddings?

Just wondering if anyone has worn, or is planning to wear high heels on the beach? How do you manage to walk through the sand? I really want to wear nice shoes but I'm thinking fancy sandals might be the way to go.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

i'm wearing relatively high heels. In my experience sand and heels is not a problems, since I walk hill first, so it would feel kind of like wearing flats. :) It's the sand in the shoes after you get out of sand is the problem.

I have decided to wear flat sandals.  I don't want to have to try to walk in sand with heels!

I love high heals, I wish I could hear them to the beach, but worry I will sink in the sand...I think wedges are the way to go to get height, and then wear the pretty heals for the reception...

if you need the height, wedges should do the trick. or, you can consider flipflops or flat sandals. you don't want to botch your wedding march by having your heels stuck in the sand every so often! :)

7219.jpg5900.jpg

beach-wedding-shoes-sandals.jpg

super cute.

Originally Posted by amys325 View Post

Here are the shoes that I wore!  There were so many cute heels, but when I saw these, I knew they were perfect for a St. Thomas wedding!

DSC_3140.JPG