Photo

2012 Brides - Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
555 replies to this topic

#61 BarbieBrideU

BarbieBrideU
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:05 PM

I just started looking for dresses last month (My wedding is February 25, 2012) and the dress I loved just happened to be a nearly perfect sample. So my consultant offered to let me just buy the sample, which saved me 25% and saved me time!

#62 ebli23

ebli23
    • Site Supporter
    • 45 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:35 PM

Great deal Barbiebride!  Thanks for the tips ladies.  I will definitely see what's out there.  I was also thinking about having a dress made, so it would be great to see what style works best for me, and maybe even find a good deal. 

#63 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
      • 215 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:59 PM

March 14 2012 Ocean Blue in Punta Cana.  Can't believe I started planning this 3 months ago and still have nothing done but a ton of ideas from this site! 

#64 merrylee

merrylee
        • 687 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:59 AM

Laurel,

Ideas are great!  I think I still have hundreds :)  Do you have ideas about what you might want to do ?

#65 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
          • 789 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:15 AM

Hey ebli23! It really depends if you think you'll be purchasing a dress from a traditional bridal salon because it takes sometimes months to actually get the dress in (sometimes months). It also depends on the designer as well. When I thought I'd be purchasing from a bridal salon, I started looking in July with my wedding date set for the following June and I was already being told that certain dresses could take up to 6 months to come in. After that, you have to budget time for alterations as well. You definitely have time but I just wanted to give you a heads up!

Good luck!

Originally Posted by ebli23 

Wow you ladies already have your dresses?  Getting married June 26, 2012, but haven't started trying dresses on.  When do you girls think I should get my dress?

#66 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:38 AM

i know when i got my dress, it took four months for it to get in, so i wouldnt leave the dress shopping to late like bondgirl said your still gonna have the alterations too.

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#67 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
              • 150 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:12 AM

January 18, 2012 - Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Montego Bay.

Congratulations Brides!

#68 Shay12

Shay12
                • 68 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:55 AM

February 24th Gran Caribe Real - The Royal Yay!!! Anyone interested in sharing a photographer?

#69 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:56 AM

Congrats! That was our original choice but we couldn't seem to get a reasonable rate!! I am sure your wedding will be beautiful!!!

Originally Posted by RyGuysBride 

January 18, 2012 - Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Montego Bay.

Congratulations Brides!

#70 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:18 AM

shay: look in the review section, there are a ton of photographers listed in there..good luck

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users