Photo

2012 Brides - Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
555 replies to this topic

#271 tamandrob

tamandrob
  • 349 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:21 AM

Yay!!!! It's such a great feeling!!! What are you going to do for your invites?

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

So I had to share, we are finally booked!! Put our deposits down today and already have two more booked!! Yay! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted, now I just need to get invites out!! :)
    We are officially booked for April 18, Montego Bay!

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#272 Sharon99

Sharon99
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:09 AM

Congratulations!!!

This site can definitely be a little overwhelming at times. So many great ideas & info on here. Happy planning!!!

@beachbum21 - Congrats!! When do you plan on sending invites? Lucky you already have people booking lol! This is the hard part for me!

Originally Posted by jenniferleigh77 

YAY- So happy I found this thread! I am new to the forum and still learning where/how to post (wow- holy information overload!) 

We are getting married May 5th 2012 (Cinco de Mayo!) at Ceiba del Mar...choosing a place was the MOST difficult part (I hope!) looking forward to all the next steps and planning!! 

Any BTB from NYC or Salt Lake City? I lived in NY for 12 years and will be back living there at the end of the year but my FI is from SLC, so we are here now. 

Happy to connect with all of you 2012 Brides!

#273 beachbum21

beachbum21
      • 438 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:10 AM

I'm making them myself right now, am going to send out boarding pass save the dates/invites and direct people to a wedsite to RSVP.  There will be info on the travel agent and where to go to book. Once I know who is coming and have details around welcome party/gathering, wedding location (ie, beach), time, etc... i'm making passport books for those that are coming and will probably send them out right before we go.  If you need a template on the boarding passes, i can send you mine! I was hoping to mail them but looks like i might be hand delivering! lol

Originally Posted by tamandrob 

Yay!!!! It's such a great feeling!!! What are you going to do for your invites?

#274 beachbum21

beachbum21
        • 438 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:12 AM

We are going to the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - price was better and secured the date I wanted :)

It's so crazy, basically both the Beach and the Suites are completely booked (wedding dates)!! Already!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

congrats!!!!!!!!!! what resort did u end up going with?

#275 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
          • 150 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:14 AM

Congrats on booking!

We are going to the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - price was better and secured the date I wanted :)

It's so crazy, basically both the Beach and the Suites are completely booked (wedding dates)!! Already!

#276 ssapper

ssapper
            • 182 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:53 AM

Congrats jenniferleigh77 and beachbum21!! picking the resort has definitely been the hardest part so far!! its so exciting to actually have a confirmed date though!

#277 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:53 AM

They look great Sharon, embrace your DIY and don't let FI get you down!!! Mine has had hard seeing the "vision" as someone else mentioned but I know when everything's finished hes always like... you did that?!

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

Okay I need some opinions. We all know I am not a DIY person!! This is my 2nd attempt at creating luggage tags from Vista Print.  As you can see the lines on the back dont seem to have all the same spacing either!! They are a bit small but I am thinking maybe get some kind of colored paper & put in between the front & back to make it a little bigger. Not sure if that would look ok. I still have to get the tag holders too. 

alright so, i think i found mikes outfit what do you think ladies????? keep in mind baby blue are our flowers with lime green and long grass inserts.

So after months of planning my colours of turquoise blue burnt orange a touch of lime green and black.....im thinking of also adding a little hot pink!!!! I THINK!

see this is the problem when you get to plan a year in advance, i just dont know if these are too much together..or in the right amount of each will it still look good???!!!! here are my colour boards let me know what everyone thinks. the table runner also comes in hot pink and white/burnt orange and white

So I had to share, we are finally booked!! Put our deposits down today and already have two more booked!! Yay! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted, now I just need to get invites out!! :)
                We are officially booked for April 18, Montego Bay!

#278 tamandrob

tamandrob
                • 349 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:01 AM

I made mine myself too! Mine was a very simple invite on white card stock but I also included a flyer in bright colours with all the travel info and I included our website as well. Unfortunately no one is RSVP on the website but my TA sends me an email every week with people that have booked. Hopefully you get better results with your RSVP's.  

I'm making them myself right now, am going to send out boarding pass save the dates/invites and direct people to a wedsite to RSVP.  There will be info on the travel agent and where to go to book. Once I know who is coming and have details around welcome party/gathering, wedding location (ie, beach), time, etc... i'm making passport books for those that are coming and will probably send them out right before we go.  If you need a template on the boarding passes, i can send you mine! I was hoping to mail them but looks like i might be hand delivering! lol

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#279 deniden

deniden
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 355 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:19 AM

Hi ladies!

I'm Denielle and we are getting married on 04/20/12 at the Royal Playa del Carmen!

Sent out our magnet Save the Dates in May, have a few people booked, and our website is up and running.

I plan on making passport invitiations and sending them out in September.

#280 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:22 AM

Congrats Denielle!!!!!!! Welcome to the forum!!!

Originally Posted by deniden 

Hi ladies!

I'm Denielle and we are getting married on 04/20/12 at the Royal Playa del Carmen!

Sent out our magnet Save the Dates in May, have a few people booked, and our website is up and running.

I plan on making passport invitiations and sending them out in September.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users