Photo

2012 Brides - Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
555 replies to this topic

#251 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:17 AM

yeah im def going to add it to my flowers, into a hair piece with a flower and i was thinking about doing a boutonniere as well for mike(FI) and then just incorporate thoes colours into the reception colours. What i was also thinking was doing a DIY clutch (green with a peacock feather on it)

But still keeping the tropical look too, this should be fun ! lol thanx for your help hun

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

I love it! You can maybe incorporate the feathers into a hairpiece or bouquet or even on a flower or something on your dress! I was thinking about using peacock feathers in my hairpiece, but may go with flowers... still not sure, haven't had time to think about that yet! lol! But yes, i think you could totally make it work, maybe do all tropical flowers in the pink/tangerine and then accent with peacock stuff on the cake, boutonniers, hairpiece...

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#252 MirandaandJedd

MirandaandJedd
    • Site Supporter
    • 27 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:38 AM

Date just confirmed!!!! May 6th 2012 NOW Jade!

#253 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:09 AM

Congrats MirandaandJedd!!!

Happy Planning

Originally Posted by MirandaandJedd 

#254 ssapper

ssapper
        • 182 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:37 AM

Congrats mirandanadjed!! getting the date confirmed was so exciting for us! it finally made everything seem very real! happy planning!

#255 Praye

Praye
          • Site Supporter
          • 117 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:27 AM

Congrats!!!! Wow, you're ahead of the game!!!  Not trying on a dress yet til next year. my MOH my convince to try it in the fall since she's also planning for her wedding too lol.

Originally Posted by allbap 

Hello all you 2012 Brides and congrats,

We are getting married August  11, 2012 on NCL Gem out of NYC. 

STDs have gone out and so far we have about 30 traveling with us.  We are looking at about 96 guest total.

I have found my dress at THE WHITE GOWN in Brooklyn NYC. and will order it next week. I wanted to wait until my big sister could go and see me in it.   I love this little shop and the staff is patient and knowledgeable.

I am doing a lot of eBay shopping for brooches for all the bouquets and favors and OOT bags.  Each guest raveling with us will receive a OOT bag in their cabin.

I am SOOOO happy that I found this site. and Thank You ladies for all the great info

Paradisus Palma Real, Punta Cana

#256 Praye

Praye
            • Site Supporter
            • 117 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:28 AM

Congrats!!!!  It's so exciting to confirm a date cause now you have a definitive timeline ;)

#257 Praye

Praye
              • Site Supporter
              • 117 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:31 AM

Ooooo that clutch sounds pretty and exotic already ;)   

Instead of feathers, i'm going to have lots of bling.  I love bling, at first i was going to go all classic and elegant and plain, but i couldn't help it. I'm thinking custom made clay flowers in my hair with bling as the centers of the flowers.  ;)  

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

yeah im def going to add it to my flowers, into a hair piece with a flower and i was thinking about doing a boutonniere as well for mike(FI) and then just incorporate thoes colours into the reception colours. What i was also thinking was doing a DIY clutch (green with a peacock feather on it)

But still keeping the tropical look too, this should be fun ! lol thanx for your help hun

#258 allbap

allbap
                • 54 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:46 AM

I have to order now, the dress takes from 9 to 6 months and about 3 months afor alterations. Funny, my MOH pick out my dress at a bridal show and made me make an appointment right at the show to go try it on. 

#259 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:46 PM

that sounds really cool. nothing wrong with BLING!!!!! im putting some into my flowers too i think bling looks so chic and elegant

Originally Posted by Praye 

Ooooo that clutch sounds pretty and exotic already ;)   

Instead of feathers, i'm going to have lots of bling.  I love bling, at first i was going to go all classic and elegant and plain, but i couldn't help it. I'm thinking custom made clay flowers in my hair with bling as the centers of the flowers.  ;)  

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#260 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:47 PM

congrats!!!!! so exciting when you know its finally a wedding date!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users