Photo

2012 Brides - Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
555 replies to this topic

#211 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 06:58 AM

Thanx hun, yeah i think i picked the right one...i had dreams about it all night lol lol but i just have to figure out how to get mike something red for the pics, so im not the one standing out..i was thinking maybe a red belt for his linen pants, im still going to have a white flower (im making) for my hair so if he wears a whit shirt..it will look good, but i dont know how to incorporate red on him???

Originally Posted by Shahlo 

Definitely go with red, it'll look so amazing and you are going to love your pictures. Love, love, love the dress!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#212 Shahlo

Shahlo
    • 253 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:54 AM

Templates here are amazing and everyone is so great to post them for us to use and get inspired. We are going to start on our thank you cards pretty soon and I am getting excited about it. It's going to be my first DIY project, so hopefully it goes well :)

Originally Posted by merrylee 

Do not feel bad, because trust me.  I was NOT a crafty bride either, but using the templates provided here I have turned into one because I now trust myself that I can do this. :)  I love all my DIY projects.  Plus they totally keep me out of trouble

#213 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:15 AM

hey hun:

If you need thank you invitations, i have some on my computer with big red and i think pink flowers...all you have to do it add your own words! if you want ill send them to you

Originally Posted by Shahlo 

Templates here are amazing and everyone is so great to post them for us to use and get inspired. We are going to start on our thank you cards pretty soon and I am getting excited about it. It's going to be my first DIY project, so hopefully it goes well :)

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#214 Shahlo

Shahlo
        • 253 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 10:28 AM

Ahhhhhh, you are too sweet Leigh, yes I would love it if you could send it. You are so amazing!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

hey hun:

If you need thank you invitations, i have some on my computer with big red and i think pink flowers...all you have to do it add your own words! if you want ill send them to you

#215 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:38 AM

k send me your e-mail address, and ill send them right over! and honest hun...its no biggie. ANYTIME!

#216 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:00 PM

I love the fact that you are doing a red dress.  I am doing a color as well for my TTD, however; it will be either fuschia or turquoise.  I too didn't want to do it in ivory/white.  Glad to see i'm not the only daring one ;-)

My only concern is that while the dress is amazing, It may possibly be heavy when wet.  Did you try it on yet?  Is it lightweight?

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

Alright ladies, this is where iam so glad i have you as my sound board!!!!!! so this is my problem....i found a great dress for the TTD, went to order it today and its sold out! WTF?????

So i found this dress which i never thought in my wildest dreams i would do...but its RED!!!!!! here is the link please tell me your opinion

http://www.davidsbri...ccasion-Dresses

thanx in advance girls!!!!!!!!!!!

#217 merrylee

merrylee
              • 687 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:04 AM

I am so excited, I found the most perfect wedding dress yesterday.   Tried on 4 dresses each one kept getting better and better until I tried on the 4th dress which was the one the consultant picked out.  We didn't like it on the hanger really at all.  Weren't sure about it as we were putting it on, but I loved how it made me look.  The thing I hated about myself disappeared in this dress.  Plus it had everything I said I wanted, beachy, light wait, fun skirt and a plain top.  Yay, I am so excited.

#218 Essential0929

Essential0929
                • 236 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:05 AM

Congrats on finding the dress! That's such an amazing feeling!

Originally Posted by merrylee 

I am so excited, I found the most perfect wedding dress yesterday.   Tried on 4 dresses each one kept getting better and better until I tried on the 4th dress which was the one the consultant picked out.  We didn't like it on the hanger really at all.  Weren't sure about it as we were putting it on, but I loved how it made me look.  The thing I hated about myself disappeared in this dress.  Plus it had everything I said I wanted, beachy, light wait, fun skirt and a plain top.  Yay, I am so excited.

#219 merrylee

merrylee
                  • 687 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:30 AM

OMG I shouldn't post when I just wake up light WEIGHT not wait. Silly

#220 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 12:48 PM

Congrats on finding The One...go Merrylee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users