#191 Praye

Praye
  • Site Supporter
  • 117 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:09 AM

Opps i meant Canadiangirl, good job!

Originally Posted by Praye 

Sharon,

Your tissue template is very cute!!! good job!

Paradisus Palma Real, Punta Cana

#192 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:08 AM

lol lol thanx

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#193 Sharon99

Sharon99
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 11:27 AM

Lol I was gonna say I would never be able to do something that requires craftiness!

#194 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:14 PM

lol lol too funny! just let me know if there are any templates you need lmao i have my fair share of them on my laptop....im crafty enough for both of us lol ...... who knew martha stewart lived in regina!!!!!????????

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

Lol I was gonna say I would never be able to do something that requires craftiness!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#195 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:26 PM

Alright ladies, this is where iam so glad i have you as my sound board!!!!!! so this is my problem....i found a great dress for the TTD, went to order it today and its sold out! WTF?????

So i found this dress which i never thought in my wildest dreams i would do...but its RED!!!!!! here is the link please tell me your opinion

http://www.davidsbri...ccasion-Dresses

thanx in advance girls!!!!!!!!!!!

#196 beachbum21

beachbum21
            • 438 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:09 PM

Is it for your TTD? It would be great but are you sure you want a red dress?? What are you wearing for the actual wedding? I'm going to try to find something long and in white/ivory so that it resembles a wedding gown for the pics.  So it all depends on what you'll be happy with in the long run.. is it just the style you want or will you be happy with something in a bright color?

So my final opinion is the dress is GREAT for TTD but my preference for myself is white/ivory.... if you hadn't thought you would do red, than you might regret it... if you're totally cool with the color than go for it!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

Alright ladies, this is where iam so glad i have you as my sound board!!!!!! so this is my problem....i found a great dress for the TTD, went to order it today and its sold out! WTF?????

So i found this dress which i never thought in my wildest dreams i would do...but its RED!!!!!! here is the link please tell me your opinion

#197 ebli23

ebli23
              • Site Supporter
              • 45 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:40 PM

Thanks, these are great!

here is where we are getting ours,reasonable price....and they do the personalizing for you EVEN BETTER LOL

http://stores.ebay.c...d=p4634.c0.m322

Attached Files

#198 ebli23

ebli23
                • Site Supporter
                • 45 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:45 PM

Wow, those are great prices!  Did you order them yet?  Do they look good?

Originally Posted by Praye 

My bridesmaid bouquets was from www.afloral.com, real touch orchids.   I will  be ordering my bouquet made of clay flowers from Marissa on Etsy.

Thanks, ebli23, its never too soon to start planning, getting some things out of way so that a few weeks prior to wedding, you can just relax :)

#199 ebli23

ebli23
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 45 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:48 PM

I agree with Beachbum, but you can't beat the price!  If you're willing to spend a little more, you can try to order one of the knock off dresses too.

#200 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:49 PM

yeah the dress is for the TTD, i wanted something different because my dress is an ivory dress with crystals/train and custom flowers that will be at my hip where the side rooching/crytals ends!

As far as the red, i was always going to do colour..just didnt think red lol but the dress resembles my wedding dress which i love, but i didnt want the TTD to be the same colour, as far as the red goes...ive got a red tattoo on my back, which my FI doesnt want covered lol .....plus thinking now, i think i love the idea of something totally different lol

thank you for your fast reply hun...so you do like it though right ???????????????? lol lol

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

Is it for your TTD? It would be great but are you sure you want a red dress?? What are you wearing for the actual wedding? I'm going to try to find something long and in white/ivory so that it resembles a wedding gown for the pics.  So it all depends on what you'll be happy with in the long run.. is it just the style you want or will you be happy with something in a bright color?

So my final opinion is the dress is GREAT for TTD but my preference for myself is white/ivory.... if you hadn't thought you would do red, than you might regret it... if you're totally cool with the color than go for it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users