Sign in to follow this  
jmred

2012 Brides - Roll Call!

Hi fellow brides to be!  My fiance and I just decided on a Destination Wedding in the Rivera Maya.  We're anxiously awaiting the news from our TA to confirm Nov 9, 2012 at Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar. After much research, it seems to be the best of both worlds ... gorgeous open air reception at a more affordable price for guests. I've already found this site amazingly helpful and I look forward to sharing the once in a lifetime experience of planning a destination wedding with you all :) Happy Planning!

The "group" is set up through the group department at the travel agency. After so many people book within the group the airlines starts to give comps too. I think it's something like every 11th person has free or 1/2 off airfare, but this is the first time I am using a group so I am still trying to wrap my head around it! Is your group set up through the resort? I looked at the group through the resort and it was still a better deal to book the group through the group department at the travel agency.

Hi Brides!! 

June 15, 2012 ~Sandals Montego Bay~

First, let me say, I am so excited I found this site!  The save-the-dates are going out this month. In regards to my dress, I have seen some online that I love, but a little hesitant about not being able to see them in person. So...... I am going dress shopping soon!

Yay!!. Congrats!

Originally Posted by sun surf sand View Post

Hi Ladies ,

Finally got the conformation back and we are getting married on November 29, 2012 at The Gran Bahia Principe Akumal. Very excited, can't wait!!!

November 2012!!  Las Caletas!!   date not yet set either the 5th 0r 6th waiting on the priest from the church! (our Lady of Quadalupe! Guest are staying at Dreams Puerto Vallarta! Price 1485 a person,,,Not thrilled on the price but i hear great things about Dreams! Hope we can get the one time price deduction!! fingers crossed! Congrats to you ladies!!