Sign in to follow this  
jmred

2012 Brides - Roll Call!

Opps i meant Canadiangirl, good job!

Originally Posted by Praye View Post

Sharon,

Your tissue template is very cute!!! good job!

lol lol too funny! just let me know if there are any templates you need lmao i have my fair share of them on my laptop....im crafty enough for both of us lol ...... who knew martha stewart lived in regina!!!!!????????

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

Lol I was gonna say I would never be able to do something that requires craftiness!

Alright ladies, this is where iam so glad i have you as my sound board!!!!!! so this is my problem....i found a great dress for the TTD, went to order it today and its sold out! WTF?????

So i found this dress which i never thought in my wildest dreams i would do...but its RED!!!!!! here is the link please tell me your opinion

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_One-Shoulder-Taffeta-Pick-Up-Ball-Gown-340041_Outlet-Outlet-Special-Occasion-Dresses

thanx in advance girls!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it for your TTD? It would be great but are you sure you want a red dress?? What are you wearing for the actual wedding? I'm going to try to find something long and in white/ivory so that it resembles a wedding gown for the pics.  So it all depends on what you'll be happy with in the long run.. is it just the style you want or will you be happy with something in a bright color?

So my final opinion is the dress is GREAT for TTD but my preference for myself is white/ivory.... if you hadn't thought you would do red, than you might regret it... if you're totally cool with the color than go for it!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

Alright ladies, this is where iam so glad i have you as my sound board!!!!!! so this is my problem....i found a great dress for the TTD, went to order it today and its sold out! WTF?????

So i found this dress which i never thought in my wildest dreams i would do...but its RED!!!!!! here is the link please tell me your opinion

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_One-Shoulder-Taffeta-Pick-Up-Ball-Gown-340041_Outlet-Outlet-Special-Occasion-Dresses

Wow, those are great prices!  Did you order them yet?  Do they look good?

Originally Posted by Praye View Post

My bridesmaid bouquets was from www.afloral.com, real touch orchids.   I will  be ordering my bouquet made of clay flowers from Marissa on Etsy.

Thanks, ebli23, its never too soon to start planning, getting some things out of way so that a few weeks prior to wedding, you can just relax :)

I agree with Beachbum, but you can't beat the price!  If you're willing to spend a little more, you can try to order one of the knock off dresses too.

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

yeah the dress is for the TTD, i wanted something different because my dress is an ivory dress with crystals/train and custom flowers that will be at my hip where the side rooching/crytals ends!

As far as the red, i was always going to do colour..just didnt think red lol but the dress resembles my wedding dress which i love, but i didnt want the TTD to be the same colour, as far as the red goes...ive got a red tattoo on my back, which my FI doesnt want covered lol .....plus thinking now, i think i love the idea of something totally different lol

thank you for your fast reply hun...so you do like it though right ???????????????? lol lol

Originally Posted by beachbum21 View Post

Is it for your TTD? It would be great but are you sure you want a red dress?? What are you wearing for the actual wedding? I'm going to try to find something long and in white/ivory so that it resembles a wedding gown for the pics.  So it all depends on what you'll be happy with in the long run.. is it just the style you want or will you be happy with something in a bright color?

So my final opinion is the dress is GREAT for TTD but my preference for myself is white/ivory.... if you hadn't thought you would do red, than you might regret it... if you're totally cool with the color than go for it!