2012 Brides - Roll Call!

I haven't seen many 2012 brides posting -

Where are you? How's your Progress? What's your date?

I'm May 12, 2012 at Villa Encanto.

My Save the Dates go out next month along with the roll out of full wedding site (I wanted guests to have a full year to plan) msnparty.gif

Roll Call 2012 brides - 2012 it'll be here before we know it!

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOOHOO!!  Finally a 2012 Roll Call!

I am new to this site and absolutely LOVE it!   My wedding is taking place at the Moon Palace on May 12, 2012!   Making my own STD's and sending them out next month, our website is ready to go and I already said "yes" to the dress......Hmmm? I think the next step is to relax and have celebratory martini for completing the first phase of this process!    

Congratulations to you ALL! woot.gif

WHOOHOOO! Finally a 2012 Roll Call!

I am a newbie to this site and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!

My wedding is taking place on May 12, 2012 at the Moon Palace! I have made my own STD's, the website is ready to go and I said YES to the Dress last month!  So, I think I am going to have a celebratory cocktail for completing the first phase of this process!  Yipee!

Congratulation to you ALL!! woot.gif

Come join us on the Moon Palace 2012 thread! We are mostly April/May brides so far!! Congrats on being so organized!!!

Originally Posted by buttahfly2012 View Post

WHOOHOOO! Finally a 2012 Roll Call!

I am a newbie to this site and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!

My wedding is taking place on May 12, 2012 at the Moon Palace! I have made my own STD's, the website is ready to go and I said YES to the Dress last month!  So, I think I am going to have a celebratory cocktail for completing the first phase of this process!  Yipee!

Congratulation to you ALL!! woot.gif

Hello ladies!!

I am getting married May 13, 2012 (seems to be a popular weekend on this thread so far!!! :)) at Hacienda Tres Rios. I made boarding pass STDs which will be going out next month as well!! It is starting to get really exciting knowing that we are a little more than a year out!!!

Hey all!  April 17, 2012 Moon Palace Cancun.

It is officially one year to go for me today!  Woo hoo!

Boarding pass STD's went out in February, website is up and frequently updated http://www.mywedding.com/klikawedding

We sent out Newsletters in March.

We just mailed our Year to go post cards yesterday since tomorrow will officially be 365 days since it's leap year.

Our next project is MIB invites, already have the design and wording just need to put it all together and hope to have those mailed next month when airfares start coming out and then June I think will be another newsletter

dress shopping in the next 2 months

Yay 2012 brides!!

We booked our venue last month after returning from our scouting trip to Jamaica. We are getting married at Half Moon in Montego Bay, JA on March 10 2012!

Sent out our STD-magnets last weekend and everyone has received them...getting lots of compliments. Weddingpaperdivas.com is awesome.

I'll be going dress shopping this summer in July. I'm going to Kleinfelds in NYC because they have so many gowns...it's crazy. I went in January and almost bought a dress, but at that point I hadn't picked a venue and hadnt even thought of doing it in Jamaica, so I'm glad to be going back with my actual venue in mind.

When is everyone sending out their invitations??? Our hotel requires that guests book by January 2012 and we were thinking of sending them out this summer...