My fiance doesn't want to register for gifts!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 pfeiffla

• 155 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:46 PM

Thanks jszy10  .  We are not having an AHR as we would rather put our time, energy and money into the wedding and those that can attend!  But, that's where the difficulty comes in because most people we invited aren't able to attend the wedding, and some people are going to want to give something most likely.  So, because my fiance doesn't even want to tell people to give us cash if they insist on giving something, I'm not sure how to proceed.... 

#12 royalbride610

• 172 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:39 PM

My fiance didn't want to register for gifts either, but so many people in our families kept asking so we did it.  So if people ask, we'll tell them where we registered and if not, no big deal.

#13 pfeiffla

• 155 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:07 PM

Great idea! Can I ask what website allows you to register for your honeymoon? Thanks so much for your input :)

#14 GreekFood

• 165 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:50 PM

CLGriffi, your wording was very classy! We decided not to register, and I made it known as early as possible for our guests. We're very fortunate that most of our family and friends can make the trip, so I'm sticking with the "no gifts" rule. I honestly and truly do not want a shower, so I refuse to register!

Punta Cana, DR 01.16.2012

61 booked and counting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users