Hair & makeup question - ROR

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 krypto

• 7 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:14 AM

My beautiful soon to be bride & I are getting married at ROR July.

We were thinking of choosing the 'Royal' package instead of the 'Caprice' only because it's cheaper. It looks like the only real difference is the hair/makeup is not included in the cheaper 'Royal' package.

So, I was wondering -

Does ROR require that you get makeup/hair done there?

And if not..

Then can anyone recommend someone local to Ocho Rios that she (and her brides maids) could use?

#2 bmadzia1

• 355 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:40 AM

Krypto.... we were originally going with the Royal package, but decided to downgrade to Free.  There isn't much difference, unless you are looking for a massage and a free shirt. Oh, and the room upgrade. But the difference in cost ($1000US) gives you extra to spend on upgrades.  With the free package, I booked my hair and make up at the ROR and it's $150 with change.  You still get 10% off when you book, pay 50% on booking through RenovaSpa website.  They don't require you to use it, but if you go with Caprice, and it's included... why go somewhere else?

Do a search on the forum for hair and make up ROR.  There were several threads with the info. Good Luck.

#3 Soon2BNJersey

• 179 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:20 PM

Thanks for the tip, just a question: does the Renova spa do airbrush? Im getting married at ROR 9-10-11 and I heard that airbrush is the way to go against the humidity.

#4 bmadzia1

• 355 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:14 AM

we actually arrive at ROR on your wedding day :) ....  not sure about airbrush. you can just email them and ask...

#5 Soon2BNJersey

• 179 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:07 AM

Oh cool, maybe I'll see u around the resort for a cocktail! I will email them about it, I heard that airbrush was the best choice against the humidity. 

#6 Val2012

• 14 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:34 AM

does anyone have pictures of their hair from ROR ? I would love to see if you could post some!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users