Sign in to follow this  
MoBayBride2B

Running of the Brides

Hello! I will be participating in the Running of the Brides in Washington, DC this month. I'm wondering if it is really worth the hassle, has anyone gotten a great deal during the ROTB?

Just an update- I ended up not attending the ROTB. We were going to camp out the night before but it rained I mean poured the entire day and night.  I was still going to brave the storm but  I read a lot of reviews that mentioned that there weren't many mermaid/trumpet style dresses, which is what I wanted.  Also, I heard that a lot of the women rip and tear the dresses rushing to get in and out of the dresses and I decided it was not worth the helter skeleter...although it would probably make for some great memories.

Thanks for the update!  I hear the ROTB can be super insane crazy!

Originally Posted by MoBayBride2B View Post

Just an update- I ended up not attending the ROTB. We were going to camp out the night before but it rained I mean poured the entire day and night.  I was still going to brave the storm but  I read a lot of reviews that mentioned that there weren't many mermaid/trumpet style dresses, which is what I wanted.  Also, I heard that a lot of the women rip and tear the dresses rushing to get in and out of the dresses and I decided it was not worth the helter skeleter...although it would probably make for some great memories.